• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented Factories to show type of goods produced

DeletedUser2383

I am a relative new player and am having a whale of a time but I am finding the Christmas event hard because:

My factories (various levels) are showing completed goods but I can't identify which length production each one is. If I could see by mousing over each one: marble mosaic, decorative pillars etc. it would save me a lot of frustration from misclicking the wrong factory at the wrong time.

In an ideal world..erm.. village.. I'd have enough space to organise my factories so I knew which was which but I'm just having to build them on any available spot.

Thank you for reading my suggestion :)

DeletedUser1730

Is it possible with regard to Princess Lizzie's comment above to do the following - regarding the Christmas Event -
make the task list multiple where you ask for more than 1 Tier 1 Good manufactured so that error clicks are accepted as part of the tasks completed? I just clicked in error to accept a 2 day manufacture job but still have the 1 day manufacture jobs going. I now have to wait another 2 days and this could so easily be prevented.

Timneh

Artisan
As you spend more time playing the game you will learn what each item is with regards to production time but untill you learn them why not make a note of which manufactories are producing which item and the production times and where they are in your city. It does mean having to have a piece of paper and a pen near you when playing but if it saves you from collecting a 2 day production before you want it i think it is worth it.

DeletedUser1730

As you spend more time playing the game you will learn what each item is with regards to production time but untill you learn them why not make a note of which manufactories are producing which item and the production times and where they are in your city. It does mean having to have a piece of paper and a pen near you when playing but if it saves you from collecting a 2 day production before you want it i think it is worth it.

Hello Timneh I was well aware of what production it was. I just made a stupid mistake, which is going to cost me another 2 days to wait to continue the Snow Flurry Christmas Event - hence my suggestion for the game developers and programmers to use a multiple task Window when the task in the competition relates to multiple Tier 1,2 or Tier 3 Manufacture of goods - to minimise the damage, errors in collecting at the wrong time does, as it is a timed event; people generally run these concurrently to save time.

DeletedUser2383

I have made a google spreadsheet but as my factories range from level 1 to 9 at the moment, I need 36 different entries for each village ... and then there's the workshops producing supplies as well.

When I become a more established player, I'll either have maxed out factories or temporary level 1 ones which will be more straightforward.. but as Gregdon says, human error still plays a part.

TIP OF THE DAY: Once your factories have completed their goods, if you don't need to use them straight away, remove them from the road or remove a section of road. They then become unclickable! I've just made my Magic Academy (with its 3X Provisions of Power ready and waiting) unclickable and my stress level dropped!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

BekBel

Adventurer
I have made a google spreadsheet but as my factories range from level 1 to 9 at the moment, I need 36 different entries for each village ... and then there's the workshops producing supplies as well.

When I become a more established player, I'll either have maxed out factories or temporary level 1 ones which will be more straightforward.. but as Gregdon says, human error still plays a part.

TIP OF THE DAY: Once your factories have completed their goods, if you don't need to use them straight away, remove them from the road or remove a section of road. They then become unclickable! I've just made my Magic Academy (with its 3X Provisions of Power ready and waiting) unclickable and my stress level dropped!! :p
Yep, I love this idea, I read it elsewhere the other day, just in time to remove the road from my final set of PoP spells - was definitely a relief. wish I had known about it when the whole thing started haha

As for the rest, I was lucky enough to have exactly that, maxed out factories and level 1s for extras, so I was able to keep track just by seeing which factories had the least or most goods waiting. But even with that it was still confusing and risky and heart stopping every time the mouse slips.