• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Facebook Login

• Thread starter DeletedUser1161
  • Start date

DeletedUser1161

Hi could you please tell me when the logging in through facebook issue will be fixed, there's numerous comments about this on the elvenar page on facebook and nobody seems to be getting an answer. Everyone who tries to log in through facebook is getting internal server error. I run a fellowship on both worlds and know some of our members will be affected by this.

DeletedUser

Not sure if it is only through Facebook that is the problem. I received the same error logging in at a couple of points throughout the last 12 hours or so. The Beta and U.S. servers were fine, but when I switched from them to EN it would error without even giving me the ability to try to login. Tried another link and would get the login page. Was about 6 p.m. and midnight server time.

DeletedUser1161

Not sure if it is only through Facebook that is the problem. I received the same error logging in at a couple of points throughout the last 12 hours or so. The Beta and U.S. servers were fine, but when I switched from them to EN it would error without even giving me the ability to try to login. Tried another link and would get the login page. Was about 6 p.m. and midnight server time.
this has happened on the EN server all day and has caused a lot of problems for everybody involved, my time here is 11.46pm and this problem has been going on since this morning my time

DeletedUser1161

this has happened on the EN server all day and has caused a lot of problems for everybody involved, my time here is 11.46pm and this problem has been going on since this morning my time
It seem's to be people on the EN server are locked out of logging into the game via FB

Tassie jo

Adventurer
I dont go threw facebook and Im getting
An Exception was thrown while handling: Internal Server Error

DeletedUser3

Hey all, this issue should now be fixed indeed. Apologies for the delay.