• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA overkill

DeletedUser6340

One positive event has come out of this past FA, I've posted the group rank from the adventure on my forum ad. Hoping that will bring in some active players. Also, if their are any very small fellowships out there (around 5-6 players), we have room for you in our group.

Jackal2
Emerald Trail
Hey, it's great to see someone from Alberta (I'm up near Banff in BC). I'm in Winyandor and might be interested in joining you

DeletedUser6458

Inno said it would be once a month for FA and I believe they are starting to do that now. That extra one we had late May seemed to be a tester for which version worked better but I think they still need some improvements before people will jump on board with 12 FA's per year. Inno, we really really really need a quest system improvement before we get much further with this....

I proposed a better quest system a while ago somewhere in the forum, I hope you have read that to get your creative juices flowing.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I support you Leylana...
Thumb up for this thread
Thumb down for FAs...
... and bring us the Gods of ancient Egypt sooner, Elementals are already cold flesh returned to their elementary particles...

Last edited:

Wowwie

Soothsayer
30 days up all ready that was fast lol
|Were a lil more laid back on Texada Time
time is 15 days behind

DeletedUser6458

Even though it is too many FA's with quest system as is I am still a bit disappointed with the version we got this round :/ this one is way too easy and Inno has compensated with worse prizing :(

DeletedUser

Even though it is too many FA's with quest system as is I am still a bit disappointed with the version we got this round :/ this one is way too easy and Inno has compensated with worse prizing :(
Its nice for the lower level FS with new people in, those people don't have room for the 40+ buildings that some people get into their cities in order to go for the top places... its nice to be able to get through with everybody contributing just a few badges and getting a prize rather than the full on push to get it done!

I'd like them to alternate the bigger FA with many more badges with these easier ones and then everybody's needs would be catered for :)

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
my needs are for better end stage prizes and no resources needing donated (or them given back at the end) .. that might get more of ours interested

DeletedUser

Our FS on Winyandor is really happy that they'll be able to get the wishing well... its a great prize for tiny people and its another thing to interest them as all too often they fall by the wayside in the early stages.

DeletedUser

nice to hear there is a decent prize (at the end of stage 3 presumably)
You can check the prizes at the end of each map by clicking on the chest, even if the map isn't completed you can still see the rewards.