• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA membership check list

alsael

Enchanter
If you belong to an active fs who plays FA,you know its a pain to check who has placed a badge,and who hasn't.
So,why don't we have an automated check members list when we have an FA,and when a member place a badge,then his name will be lit or checked.That way the AM(and everyone else) will know who is missing placing a badge. :)

Julian

Sorcerer
I think Inno's response will be that they want to promote discussion in the fellowship. And spreadsheets are available in elvengems and elsewhere.

DeletedUser3571

I agree it would be nice to have it done for us, its a pain to go through the points looking to see if everyone has put badges in, but i agree with Julian Inno seems to want FA's to be about discussion and teamwork so i don't see them doing it.

Gargon667

Mentor
True would be nice, but there are other things that would help a lot more.
It doesn´t take that long to put an x next to a list of 25 names. We only do it 3 times during a whole week anyway :)

Deleted User - 2044766

If you belong to an active fs who plays FA,you know its a pain to check who has placed a badge,and who hasn't.
So,why don't we have an automated check members list when we have an FA,and when a member place a badge,then his name will be lit or checked.That way the AM(and everyone else) will know who is missing placing a badge. :)

From my little experience, fs members who aren't actively contributing to FA progress aren't interested in it, or only pop in 1 or 2 items sporadically in the hope of getting points.
Those members are a pain in the neck during FA as they often pop things in the wrong (not selected route), causing the loss of a times precious items ( 1or2 day prods), misleading the other absentees, not checking the chat for info.

Meanwhile the active fs members are killing the chat exchanging on the needed items, who has what & how soon, etc..

I don't feel an automated check-list would change anything for the better, and anyway players' stats can be verified on third party websites (if one feels like giving some ear-pulling or butt-kicking)...

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
I agree. It would be a good idea to be able to see not just yours but also how many badges your team has gathered already. It would make it easier to see what is needed to continue, as well as who did not participate.

Perhaps the collective button could be on the FA map itself, while the individual button remains on the players page as it is now. I think this will help teams tremendously especially those whose ultimate goal is the Pit. Afterall the FA is about team effort and not an event for individuals or non-fellowship players.

Regards