• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA machine cities

gathsdell

Soothsayer
I find it extraordinarily unfair and quite offensive to real players and cities who work hard to give fair game play the couple of fellowship adventure cities who exsist for nothing else than take top spots in the FA!!!!
In my opinion they should be banned from all fellowship adventures!! To give us real players a chance to show our abilities.
It kind of takes the fun out of the adventures feeling like you have absolutely no chance of taking 1st or 2nd

Julian

Sorcerer
My fellowship is currently 7th. I can't speak for the fellowships above us, but all my fellows are normal players. Yes, we clear vast areas of our cities to create shanty towns, using various tactics. But they will be back to normal advancement after the adventure.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
I speak of the shear margin of points difference typicaly 20,000 or more from the rest of us under 3rd 4th

gathsdell

Soothsayer
now 40,000 points above the closest competeters, this can not be done with any regular game play they are cheats and I resent their disrespect to the rest of us

Gargon667

Mentor
I don´t know what server you are talking about, we are in Felyndral (and we were best in all 3 EN servers), can´t speak for the other servers/FS of course. But I have 300+ WS (or the according number sets) in my normal city :) Only takes a bunch of teleports ;) So if you looked at my town last week it looked quite a bit different from today :)
Also we don´t only always win FAs, we also get first in the weekly tourneys and spire. We are simply more focused on team events than the competition. Don´t blame others, just because you can´t do it!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I don´t know what server you are talking about, we are in Felyndral (and we were best in all 3 EN servers), can´t speak for the other servers/FS of course. But I have 300+ WS (or the according number sets) in my normal city :) Only takes a bunch of teleports ;) So if you looked at my town last week it looked quite a bit different from today :)
Also we don´t only always win FAs, we also get first in the weekly tourneys and spire. We are simply more focused on team events than the competition. Don´t blame others, just because you can´t do it!

The Nest? :)