• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA finish and the servers are messed up.

m4rt1n

Adept
At the completion of the FA I got kicked from the game, and have reloaded back in several times.

Still the FA badge thing is there even after clearing my internet and browser cache.

The game loads and plays somewhat but the chat is broken and I get continuously kicked out to a reload screen and try again.

Inno the FA was bugged, the game is bugged, please sort the fundamentals before adding new events.

I do understand that you may be working from home due to the virus, but please if that is the case, stop adding new bugged events. :)

Edit Add, the server on Arendyll is out, I cannot access the game at all now. :(

DeletedUser7529

I got a message about Server Error, it's probably overloaded as everyone was online during the finish of FA :)

Edit: Rewards were given, seems like everything is back to normal ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
I got back in just now, but nothing will collect. Chat worked for one message then kicked again. Still the FA collection thing was there, out again, unable to access.

DeletedUser2280

One minute before it was supposed to end, it ended, I then lost personal chat and everything else stopped updating, then the game went gaga completely. What a P*#s poor way for a fellowship adventure to end. I had badges etc for another 4 of the 50 pointers in the pit but all was wasted cuz the "Elvenar team" F*#ked up big time at the very minute they are paid to do their 'effin' job!
Sort yourselves out FFS!

m4rt1n

Adept
Normal game has just resumed for me.

Still a poor show, I was kicked for 40 mins from the game while the servers sorted themselves out.

@Silmaril for a premium game please pass on my thoughts on server capacity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2280

The fellowship adventure was bugged. When you collected a badge etc the LHS screen person would refresh and a green tick would appear, then disappear when you collect your badge etc, BUT would then reappear immediately as if you had not collected your badge etc. This bug happened from day 1 in this FS adventure and was so irritating, i almost felt like just giving up on the FS adventure this time around.
I would prefer the event to not run rather than run badly. Spending loads of my time being messed around is not fun.
Get your house in order.

Deleted User - 2044766

tbh, i just decided to get used to it...as am rather messy when picking up badges it kind of kept my from making mistakes but so many clicks to go through tho'...o_O
Server-side I guess I was one of the lucky ones, game crashed for me after end of fa, phew!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We are sorry guys, this did this to everyone. Usually our servers perform checks overnight (UTC) and this co-incided with the end of the FA, so we were all kicked out for around 40 minutes as the lower memory and higher players than normal crashed everything.
Luckily we were able to get this up quite quickly considering the time of night/morning it was.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
We are sorry guys, this did this to everyone. Usually our servers perform checks overnight (UTC) and this co-incided with the end of the FA, so we were all kicked out for around 40 minutes as the lower memory and higher players than normal crashed everything.
Luckily we were able to get this up quite quickly considering the time of night/morning it was.

All servers though?

We are in winyador, and we did push groups non-stop for the last 6 hours of the event straight. One fella, staid until the last minute, looping the pit, and my last check was 8 minutes in to the end of FA. No one in the FS had issues. Maybe our server did not suffer the crash?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I guess.

If we did suffer any "server error", it was because maybe someone donated while a push group is working loops. (Typically because you try do donate something that someone donated already, but you were in the pit already with the display available to donate, not resetting when a fellow dropped badges (you need to get out, and get back in.)

But other than that... we only suffer the bug, but it was not a big deal working around it neither, extra clicks.