• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA badge surplus

SkyRider99

Mentor
Another FA is coming to a close. And as usual I have a ton of unused badges. I'm guessing I'm not alone with this situation.
It'd be cool if we could sell surplus badges before the end, in return for something simple (like the prizes). Swapping for KPs or coins or supplies surely wouldn't kill the spirit of the FA. And it could even lessen the disillusionment a little. Or just let me swap for a crummy building that I can disenchant so I don't have this feeling of another wasted effort.
Congrats to the fellowships in the top 100.

Julian

Sorcerer
It would be good if we could perhaps get 1 point per unused badge. But of course part of the challenge is to balance your badges.

DeletedUser

Another FA is coming to a close. And as usual I have a ton of unused badges. I'm guessing I'm not alone with this situation.
It'd be cool if we could sell surplus badges before the end, in return for something simple (like the prizes). Swapping for KPs or coins or supplies surely wouldn't kill the spirit of the FA. And it could even lessen the disillusionment a little. Or just let me swap for a crummy building that I can disenchant so I don't have this feeling of another wasted effort.
Congrats to the fellowships in the top 100.
This is why it's called FA, it's a FS task. It needs coordination between players and what to produce. But again, the Arcane badge is the limiter, unless you have a ton of diamonds to spend ;)