• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered FA badge requirements tied to Chapters?

Maximus20

Adventurer
Hi all,

Have a question regarding the upcoming FA. Are the badge requirements tied to your chapter eg Chapter 6 requires more resources than Chapter 5?

I am at the end of a chapter and researching the advanced scout technology to unlock the next, but am wondering if I should hold off transitioning to the next chapter until the end of FA, to make badge collection easier.

Thanks

Hekata

Artisan
Yes, those that require a certain amount to be produced are (bracelets, elvarians, coins etc).

BlueBlou

Illusionist
O yes, you do not want to go to next chapter if you can help it. Have a look at the numbers available and you will see. Especially what is needed for bracelets. You will need more max manus to achieve the same of what you can do in chapter 5.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yes, those that require a certain amount to be produced are (bracelets, elvarians, coins etc).

AFAIK elvarian guard badges are 3 squads for everybody, which means they depend on SS rather than chapter, but bracelets and coins depend on chapter and are a good reason to stay in chapter until the end of the FA, because those are 2 of the most difficult badges to make.