• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Extra Artifacts

kimkimkim

Summoner
I know there has been many discussions about what to do with the extra artifacts of evolving buildings that are won via the fellowship adventures or from the spire.....I propose 2 things that could alleviate the clutter of artifacts

1. allow those that have an existing evolve building in their city the capability to craft another so that the extra evolves that are being won can be used on it (now I know many players don't want this because now that would mean the magic academy will get cluttered up with a bunch of bases) so then I propose #2 and my personal choice

2. allow existing evolve buildings to be further evolved (above level 10) so all artifacts would then be used (no need to change the look of the building but allow it the capability of the stats going higher (no effect to the feeding aspect)

Giraffi

Enchanter
I like looking at them, makes nice trophies. We have unlimited space it feels. Just imagine if we had not and had to disenchant some before we get new ones. Horror of horrors.

Would be nice if the buildings auto upgraded a chapter level, up to where you are. Perhaps use artifacts for that.

2. allow existing evolve buildings to be further evolved (above level 10) so all artifacts would then be used (no need to change the look of the building but allow it the capability of the stats going higher (no effect to the feeding aspect)

Instead of increasing the stats, how about reducing the production time by 1 hour per additional artifact? This would help to offset the natural slippage between collections on 24hr cycles

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings Guys!!

I will pass this to our Team. We appreciate that there are many players out there with Surplus Artifacts. It would be nice to do something with them rather than just disenchant! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Ruprecht

Adventurer
Instead of increasing the stats, how about reducing the production time by 1 hour per additional artifact? This would help to offset the natural slippage between collections on 24hr cycles
I'de be happy with as little as 10 minutes time reduction per artifact. With 2 or 3 you'd get a comfortable buffer to keep things regular.

OldHag

Necromancer
I'd be happy with a simple tab on inventory, where all artefacts and their base buildings go, including when you transport them in or out and there's plenty of space to add another tab....just tidy them up please. :)

2 pages of unuseable artefacts should not be the first thing we see on the 'Instants' tab, if nothing else, put them at the back, pretty please. :)

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Developers (and other people) say many things, including that they will 'never do x', and can even mean it when they say it. At the time. It's always possible they may change their minds.

Teleport spells, anyone?

Gargon667

Mentor
"The spire formula is not going to be introduced in the tourneys"

But yes I think they have said the artifact thing nearly as often as the Teleport one, so I suppose they mean it for now :D I doubt they ever actually meant the spire/tourney thing ;)

Stucon

Illusionist
Just to throw in my twopennorth. I picked up three artifacts on this week's spire. I now have 10 for a fully evolved building that I don't have placed. Oh, and a gazillion bits of toilet paper (spell fragments).

kimkimkim

Summoner
Just to throw in my twopennorth. I picked up three artifacts on this week's spire. I now have 10 for a fully evolved building that I don't have placed. Oh, and a gazillion bits of toilet paper (spell fragments).
you actually need 9 artifacts to fully evolve an evolving building to level 10....so that would leave you with 1 spare artifact sitting in storage, that is of course you decide to place the evolving building in your city.....it is that 1 lonely artifact that is being suggested be used to evolve the evolving building further than level 10 (my suggestion)
presently sitting here with almost 2 pages worth of spare artifacts, mostly of 1 or 2 denominations with no chance of exchanging them in the Magic Academy because I believe you need to have 3 artifacts to do that with

Stucon

Illusionist
you actually need 9 artifacts to fully evolve an evolving building to level 10....so that would leave you with 1 spare artifact sitting in storage, that is of course you decide to place the evolving building in your city.....it is that 1 lonely artifact that is being suggested be used to evolve the evolving building further than level 10 (my suggestion)
I have a fully evolved building and 10 SPARE artifacts (19 in total).
Wanna try again lol