• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Extended Info Bar

• Thread starter DeletedUser8230
  • Start date

DeletedUser8230

Can we get the other resources on the actual info bar so its easy to see how much we have and like with hovering over population it tells us how much we have and working, so its easy to see the mana decay info and maybe an actual Mana production total per day as at the moment you can only get a bit of info from the main hall.

I know that mana has a lot of different collection times from different buildings, but im sure a potential total per 24hrs can be calculated.
Plus if you have the Maze of dark matter its harder to work out (unless your a maths wiz :p) the mana decay percentage below 10% without going to the main hall to find the info.

info bar.JPG

It would just be nice to see mana, seeds and maybe orcs on the info bar, than having to hover over the settlement icon every time.

Deleted User - 341074

And the scout icon would be awesome. I've hit the 460 mark so I'm not scouting much anymore, but when I was still in the chapters I often forgot to check if my scout was available.

m4rt1n

Adept
And the scout icon would be awesome. I've hit the 460 mark so I'm not scouting much anymore, but when I was still in the chapters I often forgot to check if my scout was available.

Should be easy to do, as you already get a notification from the app when a scout finishes.

Deleted User - 341074

you already get a notification from the app when a scout finishes.
:eek:
I did not know that.
I was just thinking that the little binocular icon from the world map screen could be added to the top bar.