• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Expiry dates changed?

Sir Derf

Adept
After finishing Woodelves, I decided to spend some time upgrading buildings and gathering supplies, so I placed a large number of expiring buildings all at the same time, some 25 days, 50 days and 100 days buildings.

My 25's expired, and I removed them.

It's now been 46 days since I first placed everything, I should be down to 3 days remaining on my 50s, and I'm looking forward to reclaiming that room to start doing Elementals in earnest.

However, today, when I went looking around my city, instead of seeing expiration timers at 53 and 3 days, respectively, I'm seeing timers at 53 and 83 days.

I now have 6 Trading Outposts and 10 Ferris Wheel Galores, items which, brand new in my inventory, have a maximum of 50 days operation, are reporting that they will expire in 83 days.

Obviously, I can sell these buildings at their normal time. Or I can keep them for 80 more days of operation if I want.

Just thought you should know.

Sir Derf

Adept
Since I posted, it dropped from 83 to 81 days.... no, wait...

I'm an idiot. The time display shifted to hours.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Sir Derf It can happen to the best of us, glad you sorted it out :)