• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Expansions!

DeletedUser

So frustrated with getting expansions!
I'm in the middle of the Dwarves chapter but didn't find out about the recommended path until almost half way through having completed all the first three sets of blocks. Then obviously realised you could follow a path without completing all the blocks in each set (and then go back and complete them before you could move on to the next chapter). So when I then had the chance to complete the research in the next block for my next expansion I assumed that once I'd completed and activated the expansion block I would get it! But no! Why let you do all that and then not let you have the expansion. None of my blocks in the previous set were completed but needed activating which I thought might cause the problem.
If it's not going to let you have something in the next block why does it allow you to complete them? Am I missing something here?!
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, back to collecting another 180 KPs, 1010K coins, 32,000 tools, 4900 elixir, 47,500 granite, 3000 scrolls, 2300 dust, 5300 gems and 3400 crystals! Maybe get the expansion by the end of the week! If I'm lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doh! That's what I'm missing! Thought it was a free expansion! Thank you so much!