• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Expansion

DeletedUser9217

Hi,

I just got my city expansion and when I tried to use it there was no options for me to click on so that I could expand. I was wondering if maybe this was because I needed more people to move in first. Or is it something else?

Killiak

Artisan
I assume you mean a city expansion that you can receive from scouting and completing a certain amount of provinces.

You can find these in your build menu, in the last tab.

DeletedUser9217

So after I've researched city expansion and got enough money for it. I did go to the expansion tab, but when I had to choose the ground I wanted to expand nothing happend. It was just a blank dark spot and didn't have an icon on top of it like it normally does

Julian

Sorcerer
In your city, press the button to move a building. Each expansion surrounding your city should have ropes around them. If not, you may already have it. If there are ropes, click on the expansion you want, and you should get the expansion tab. The central research expansion should be green providing you've enough coins. Press it.

If that fails, you'll have to ask support.

DeletedUser9217

I will probably have to ask support then, because I don't have any section with the ropes.