• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Excess Essence - Elementals

KatNip

Seeker
Hi, I'm trying to help a friend who is in the Elementals chapter at the moment sort out a problem that he currently has. I've past that chapter, but it's been a while and I don't remember much about it unfortunately. Researching the Elvenar bible (Gems of Knowledge) and the wiki hasn't helped much to sort the problem out yet either.

His portal is upgraded to level 4 and he currently has room to make 100 more essence, however he has a task that requires him to make 500 essence. This has brougt his game to a stand still at this point unfortunately as we're unable to work out how to ditch enough essence so he can fill the required task and move on to finish the chapter.

What is the essence used for please? Filling research requirements? How does my friend ditch or use up 400 essence?

Any and all help is appreciated please. :)

Kat.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
The Essence is needed in research. Your friend will have to complete a technology research that requires it.

If they do not care about the chapter story or the extra challenge, another option might be to ignore the quests and decline them in the next chapter.