• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Excange buildings inside fellowship

Didee

Seeker
Hello,

I was thinking to make it possible to exchange/ sell buildings between the members of the same fellowship. For a fair trade, the building can have a minimum and a maximum price, based, for example, of its value in spell fragments.

Best regards,
Didee

DeletedUser

It seems to be a good idea.
Though I would suggest an option of a minimum and max sell value as a guide, but also to let the seller decide what price he wants to sell the building for.
To leave that decision to the development team could just prove to be another disaster in the making.

DeletedUser8632

You'd have to be very careful to prevent multi-account shenanigans. Of course we all know that nobody ever has abused multiple accounts in this game, completely unheard of!

However, I am very much in favor of this. And I would expand this outside the FS. Make it possible for players to gift players buildings or goodies for diamonds. I would have loved to be able to give my FS mates a in-game present.

Didee

Seeker
I think expanding outside the FS could lead to shenanigans. But inside the FS it will help it grow. Also, could strengthen the members and the FS.

I have 3 Moonstone Libraries. Other members have none, but a lot of Gum Trees, for example. To keep them, it will become moot, after I will reach higher stages. And the price can be easily set, having already their value in spell fragments.

Timneh

Artisan
I have no feelings about this feature one way or the other but if it was to be introduced i can see the possibility of it causing fights. Someone gifts/sells a building to a FS member then that member does something wrong and gets kicked from the FS, there is the possibility that the person who gave the gift will want it back because the person they gave it to is no longer a member of the FS. I can't see the player giving the building back even if it was part of the fellowship rules. That same kind of thing could also see the support team getting loads of requests asking them to take the buildings back from players and return them to the original owners. While this feature could help players it might also cause problems but i suppose that it could be made that when a building is given/sold to another player it can not be given/sold again by that player. Anyway that is just a rambling thought i had.

Eryn Galen

Adventurer
Something quite similar to this was suggested on Beta before and was shot down.

m4rt1n

Adept
Something quite similar to this was suggested on Beta before and was shot down.

I can understand why, for it to work at all it would have to be universal, but I think will never happen. Crafting was the answer by the devs, now they need to make available the artifacts to new players also.

Now that is another question entirely and I would suggest instead of making the evolving building in crafting level 1. make it level 5, middle of the road then offer just for players with no artifacts and one building, the odd artifact in crafting.
Without something like that, new players will forever be behind.

Sadly though given Elvenar history, instead of letting newer players play catch up they will have a GREAT NERF again.

Last edited: