1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Evolving Spells

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Elfvala, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Elfvala

Elfvala Novice

Hi everyone, first post here.
    Will we see in the future a Universal Evolving Spell, maybe as a FA prize, that can be used to evolve any event building of our choice?

m4rt1n and Thrakazoga like this.
  2. Julian

Julian Spellcaster

I think the general opinion is no. But it would be good.

Elfvala and Thrakazoga like this.
  3. Thrakazoga

Thrakazoga Dreamer

Perhaps an alternative would be to transmute an artefact, or artefacts, in the magic academy?

4. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Artisan

I like that, changing an artifact in crafting to one that you want. It would solve the issue of new players being able to craft phoenixes, but currently unable to get any artifacts.

Vetrinus and Elfvala like this.
  5. UlyssesBlue

UlyssesBlue Conjurer

I think this is an excellent solution. It would also solve the issue of people stockpiling universal artefacts, for use on yet-to-be-released evolving building, which I think is one reason why Inno has previously stated they don't want to have a universal artefact.

All you'd need is a bunch of recipes added to the crafting section that change artefact X into artefact Y. The rarity of a suitable combination would make it far more desirable to instead work towards the exact artefact you want through the relevant event, while not making it impossible to get more artefacts once the event is over.

Vetrinus, m4rt1n and Elfvala like this.