• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Evolving Frontiers is looking for more crew

G'day peeps,
Our FS is looking for a couple of active members. We have all the standard things, an extensive kp swap thread, good trading, friendly members all that good stuff.
We don't put minimum limits on contributions, though of course all help is very welcome. We do pretty well though, we get 10 chests in the tournament most weeks (our Elvenstats average is 9.8). We also get silver in the spire every week, and finish the map (all paths all stages) most times in the FA. When we don't get all paths we always get all stages.
Anyway, we are looking for more peeps, we have an open spot right now and can fit in one or two more if we move out an inactive or two. (I think the boss might be waiting for recruits before she boots those two so that the rank doesn't drop).
Anyway if you're keen please msg myself or our AM Gomboc in game, I'll also be checking here after work each day to see if anyone replies.
Happy Gaming ;)
ScandalousMikey