• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Evolution of the Phoenix

DeletedUser392

I have just moved on to the next chapter. If I upgrade my phoenix, does anyone know if it stays evolved, or will I have a level 1 phoenix all over again?

m4rt1n

Adept
I have just moved on to the next chapter. If I upgrade my phoenix, does anyone know if it stays evolved, or will I have a level 1 phoenix all over again?

The Phoenix will keep its level that it is evolved to, and a chapter upgrade using the RR spells will give it's base stats a boost to the next chapter level.
I recommend however that you wait until collecting before upgrading as upgrading resets the 48 hour clock on base productions. However if a spell of feed is active that runs on a separate timer and will remain active.
To add, an RR upgrade takes just 10 seconds, just like a diamond upgrade. :)

Last edited:

Swill

Spellcaster
What is the deal with the phoenix feathers needed to claim a prize? It has changed from 20 feathers to 30?
upload_2019-5-3_23-28-58.png

Pauly7

Magus
After 20 grand prizes at 20 feathers each, every next one costs 30 feathers...
So essentially they really are saying - you can only have one Phoenix because we'll make it so it's that much tougher to progress after you evolved the first one to 10. I got that far quite easily and wondered whether it would be worth pushing to see if I could get one more (or if really really lucky two more) evolutions in the bag, but I guess that means I should just use up the last SE focussing on daily prizes etc.

Deleted User - 341074

@Pauly7 if you've had great luck and can get 2 levels on a second bird it's totally worth it since a stage 3 storm/fire is way better than a workshop.

Pauly7

Magus
@Pauly7 if you've had great luck and can get 2 levels on a second bird it's totally worth it since a stage 3 storm/fire is way better than a workshop.
I hear what you're saying, but the point is that having finished my Fire Phoenix then I assume that after I pick up the next Wishing Well then it will want 30 more feathers for me to get to the next evolution upgrade. When I was thinking that I would need only a total of 40 feathers to get to that stage I was thinking I would get there and if I happened to land the 200 free SE another three or four times then maybe, just maybe, I could get up to another stage.... As it is the most likely thing is I will struggle to get one more evolution.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Soggy, what assumptions did you use for productions per day on a workshop and for the cost of population?

DeletedUser3671

Okay, I'm a little confused about these evolving buildings. I just placed the Aureate one, and was expecting to see my good production boosted. But it didn't.

Is it that you only get the good boost when you use the pet food? If so, this one sucks.

But then I don't fight, so no point in getting the Fire Phoenix, and the other one just has a boost for Magical Manufacturing, so it seems like if you can't be bothered with pet food, then the building doesn't do much anyway.

You can have a read here at page 4. It's interesting and will give you a clearer view of the Phoenixes :)

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/evolution-of-the-phoenix.9917/page-4

DeletedUser6446

This might be off-topic, but has anyone here not been able to access sequential quests 120 and above?They were promised on 24th April, and appeared, but after I had done 4 or so, they skipped to the last one. I didn't ask for these quests to be added, but after they were added I did significant building and resource collecting - for no purpose!

Deleted User - 384643

This might be off-topic, but has anyone here not been able to access sequential quests 120 and above?They were promised on 24th April, and appeared, but after I had done 4 or so, they skipped to the last one. I didn't ask for these quests to be added, but after they were added I did significant building and resource collecting - for no purpose!
I finished the last one--quest 134 - Gain 18 Relics--yesterday.

DeletedUser3097

Please contact Support so we can check your account.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@starshooter is it possible that it only appears that it is the last one but actually you are on #123 which is the same requirements as the last one.....the quests repeat themselves so it can get confusing as to what number you are actually on....