• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Evolution of the Phoenix

Thagdal

Sorcerer
This is why so many have complained over and over and over about this. And up until these extra quests were added, this was the first event ever that didnt include them... but.. it is no longer. We still wait for ether an event without them or they take one of many suggestions in how to rectify this. The one I prefer is tabs with sentient on second tab. We could get 1 and 2 day sentient options. Wouldn't that be nice. I would fix this entire problem and everyone would be happy.

i agree, im against 1 and 2 day productions and im not at sentient goods yet, they make the game even more boring than it already is.:D

DeletedUser2006

The game has its boring points, but it also has some entertainment value. But when it comes to downright ignorance by the devs, that is when it becomes obsolete to some and they move on to something better. Which I am looking for and hope to find soon. Between this 1 and 2 day topic and the lack of any progress on the mobile app, the game is getting close to the obsolete stage for me and my friends and family that all play. I am still seeing more and more old FS mates leaving the game each week. Can't believe I am still here.

DeletedUser3251

I have 18 days to play with so don't need that many. ;)

Unfortunately, they also released these 20 new quests to Beta at the same time as they did LIVE. And beta only has 4 days to complete the event now.

cwgiii

Shaman
One of the keys to this game (IMHO) is to be able to plan ahead. I understand having some difficult events and some easier events during the course of the game. We, as players, have the opportunity to choose which events to participate in. If we choose to focus on something other than one of the difficult events, we can do so. If we take the opportunity to participate in one of the easier events, so be it. I personally use these times to help with more difficult (time consuming) tasks like upgrading my higher level structures (AWs, for instance). Scheduling these upgrades during the easier events makes those events a bit more challenging, while providing at least a little more incentive to get the upgrades done. Making this plan early, at the beginning of the event, is a strategy that I implement each time, choosing how to progress through the event carefully. This allows me to balance the fun of the event and maximize the benefit of the event. My point is that there are more impacts to changes like this than simply adding or removing tasks in a sequential list.

Unfortunately, changing an event mid-way, throws a wrench in best laid plans. I would much prefer Inno to take feedback from Beta and implement it BEFORE an event starts. OR, it is always a good idea to take lessons learned from any event and implement those ideas in the NEXT event.

We, as players, can choose to participate in each event. We, as players, can choose to look at / utilize spoilers. However, when Inno makes changes mid-way through an event like this, our choices (as players) are reduced.

Lesson learned for Beta players (I hope): Be careful what you wish for.

Lesson learned on my part: Inno can (and will) change their mind, without announcement (or regard for the players), at their whim. Of course, this happens over and over as evident from several examples, like the great structure nerfing a while back. I really should know better than to expect any kind of communication plan or thought out process other than pure reactionary brute action from Inno, at this point. Grind that trans-axle Ripley.

DeletedUser2006

Inno can (and will) change their mind, without announcement (or regard for the players), at their whim. Of course, this happens over and over as evident from several examples, like the great structure nerfing a while back. I really should know better than to expect any kind of communication plan or thought out process other than pure reactionary brute action from Inno, at this point. Grind that trans-axle Ripley.

This.

The years of disregard has taken its toll on me and so many others.

m4rt1n

Adept
Unfortunately, they also released these 20 new quests to Beta at the same time as they did LIVE. And beta only has 4 days to complete the event now.

You never know, beta may complain that they don't have enough time now and get the event extended by a few days.

Pauly7

Magus
We, as players, can choose to participate in each event. We, as players, can choose to look at / utilize spoilers. However, when Inno makes changes mid-way through an event like this, our choices (as players) are reduced.
And yet Inno never offers us or intends us to look at spoilers so they're not going to take responsibility for things not being the same as the information people have obtained.

Lelanya

Mentor
I WAS going to compliment the game developers on a nice clean event, easy for any size city to complete, but sadly, I can no longer do that. The recently added quest list is appallingly bad judgement. Seriously, 9 workshops and 16 tier1 factories held off road while another batch of 27 work away? Like the average player has the population and space to support that. I've got to just shake my head

Deleted User - 1759805

I don't get all this angst. Inno didn't change anything existing (as fun as that would be for all us pre-planners ;) ), they have added a few quests. Don't have space / feeling burned out / whatever? Don't do the additional quests. Complete quests up to #114 and call it a day. Who is forcing you to go further? All these are entirely optional. As is the whole event from quest #1.

So people who don't want to do extra quests for whatever reason can absolutely do so, and won't be any worse off than before. People who want to go further can do better than before. Sounds like pretty good outcomes to me.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
You mean "zero" free diamonds, not "thousands" Beta players who are the first to report a bug get 100, and good luck beating the 5 Keeners who are always first.

Really? Where are my thousands of free diamonds? Only diamonds I get are the ones I buy or the ones from the wishing wells.

so nice to see people have a sense of humour:p:rolleyes:
OK I will change my thousands to hundreds. beta players have a chance to report bugs and get free diamonds, whether you do or not is up to you.:)

Timneh

Artisan
beta players have a chance to report bugs and get free diamonds, whether you do or not is up to you.

Not quite as simple as that. Only the first person to report a bug gets free diamonds when the bug has been confirmed and as has been stated there are a small number of players that seem to be able to find the bugs very quickly and they are almost always the ones to report them. What you say is correct but other than those few players i think not many players get free diamonds. If anyone knows different please correct me.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Anyone has the quest list after quest 114?

They were posted on the official Facebook Elvenar site in the Q&A thread yesterday.
I wish InnoGames would publish the quest list for every event in the Wiki!

The full list is in here:
https://tinyurl.com/y68h8zh7

56285207_10213669211185192_8894231929704939520_n.jpg

Deleted User - 1530049

I'm happy that we have more quests. It was a little boring event this time, and it makes more challenge (and so fun !). And it doesn't make me mad to have these quests just now, with a little delay. That's fine of them to listen to betas, and to give us more chance to win prizes and evolve a bit more our phoenixes. I had to rearrange my city, and it's a bit fun to be challenged ;)