• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Evolution of the Phoenix

DeletedUser2006

This event was looking 'ok' up until they decided to not tell us about adding more quests. THEN it became downright BS when they added:
120 Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [1 day] 10 times
122 Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [2 days] 6 times
130 Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [1 day] 10 times
132 Produce [Tier 1 Boost] [2 days] 6 times

And here I thought INNO was finally getting their oops straight. Guess not. I had hope, now I am in search of a new game NOT from INNO. Their blatant disregard to their players is mind boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
And here I thought INNO was finally getting their oops straight. Guess not. I had hope, now I am in search of a new game NOT from INNO.

If you find that game please let me know what it is.

Pauly7

Magus
And here I thought INNO was finally getting their oops straight. Guess not. I had hope, now I am in search of a new game NOT from INNO. Their blatant disregard to their players is mind boggling.
I don't understand... So you're not happy because they've given you more quests and more chance to win more prizes?

Perhaps it's because they will take some time to complete... How long is left in this event?

Or maybe because they didn't tell you what the quests would be? They never say what any quests are going to be.

kimkimkim

Summoner
You all should mark this stuff as spoilers as not everyone wants to see the advance info from external sites.... just saying.
If I knew how to do that, I would have done that....just saying!

DeletedUser2006

Dizzy, that may be correct. The Quests were added in response to feedback. Great. Communicate it. Is this a hard thing to do?
"We have discovered that there were more reQuests hidden on unknown scrolls found under one of the Phoenix' paws"
You get my drift here.
The problem is that MANY MANY MANY people have voiced their opinion about the 1 and 2 day boosted good quests once they are replaced by sentient goods.
I mentioned this directly in my post if anyone would have read it fully. This event finally rid of them but to only slap us in the face with them when they agreed to add more quests.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Ok the additional quests will be difficult especially for someone like me with no space and T1 upgraded to sentient levels, but I have time and will work it out like I always do.
I enjoy the extra challenge to get more from the event. :)

15 t1 and 20 workshops needed to do em comfortably. :eek::D

Deleted User - 384643

Dizzy, that may be correct. The Quests were added in response to feedback. Great. Communicate it. Is this a hard thing to do?
"We have discovered that there were more reQuests hidden on unknown scrolls found under one of the Phoenix' paws"
You get my drift here.
The problem is that MANY MANY MANY people have voiced their opinion about the 1 and 2 day boosted good quests once they are replaced by sentient goods.
I mentioned this directly in my post if anyone would have read it fully. This event finally rid of them but to only slap us in the face with them when they agreed to add more quests.
And those MANY MANY MANY people don't have to do any of those extra quests if they don't want to.
A lot of people already completed all the sequential quests because they were pretty easy this time and then started complaining that the rest of the event would be boring for them. So the Elvenar team added a bunch of extra (much more difficult) quests for those diehards. An opportunity to keep busy and earn some extra sky essence & phoenix feathers.
I personally don't really see a downside to this.

DeletedUser2006

And those MANY MANY MANY people don't have to do any of those extra quests if they don't want to.
A lot of people already completed all the sequential quests because they were pretty easy this time and then started complaining that the rest of the event would be boring for them. So the Elvenar team added a bunch of extra (much more difficult) quests for those diehards. An opportunity to keep busy and earn some extra sky essence & phoenix feathers.
I personally don't really see a downside to this.
Then you are missing the point of balance in the game. Think about those that are not at the sentient stage. It doesnt effect them does it.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
you would waste 14 hour speeders on productions?:confused::eek:

and what about T1?.. theres a few 1 day and 2 day in there, not too bad if you are marble or planks as elf, but steel and plank as human with limited space is a bit harsh.

m4rt1n

Adept

and what about T1?.. theres a few 1 day and 2 day in there, not too bad if you are marble or planks as elf, but steel and plank as human with limited space is a bit harsh.

I have a plan, it involves rebuildable mana and mana/pop hybrids, and making temporary space for a few days. Yes and I am Human - Steel boosted.

DeletedUser2006

This is why so many have complained over and over and over about this. And up until these extra quests were added, this was the first event ever that didnt include them... but.. it is no longer. We still wait for ether an event without them or they take one of many suggestions in how to rectify this. The one I prefer is tabs with sentient on second tab. We could get 1 and 2 day sentient options. Wouldn't that be nice. It would fix this entire problem and everyone would be happy.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
im steel too, thankfully im in orcs so can cull a few shroom farms, and use my 13x 20% portal profits from Carnival event to make up my losses.