• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Events

Gargon667

Mentor
If you mean Pet Food then yes, it rarely comes as an event reward (but it has been in the past). I suppose the reason is that Inno want´s Pet food to be somewhat rare, and handing it out in events would mean huge quantities of pet food being created... At least that is my guess why they don´t like doing it.

Pauly7

Magus
The way they've altered our perception in recent times... Right now we'd be happy if we could have a single pet food as a reward at the end of an event. There were past events when pet foods (I believe) were offered in multiples as interim chest rewards and we said it was a rubbish prize.

Gargon667

Mentor
My perception is that event rewards for going on 2 years now (anything after the original bear event) are rubbish. Fullstop.
The event rewards are constantly getting worse.
Some event rewards are less rubbish than others. Those are the little hick-ups in the downward spiral.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
The way they've altered our perception in recent times... Right now we'd be happy if we could have a single pet food as a reward at the end of an event. There were past events when pet foods (I believe) were offered in multiples as interim chest rewards and we said it was a rubbish prize.
I remember quite a few posts (sarcastic ones, obviously) along the lines of: "What next, one single Relic as an Event Daily prize?".
As they say, watch this space... especially considering how the latest Tournament changes will disadvantage the large number of players who (a) want to Craft at least a reasonable number of items and have enough Boost+2 Relics remaining for their Ascended Goods, and also (b) don't have sufficient stocks of either the 5-day Combat Booster buildings (fighting-orientated players) and/or Goods, Mana, Seeds, etc. (those more Catering-oriented) to keep up a constant degree of effort across all nine Tourney weeks instead of making an extra 'push' every three weeks or so (see my longer posts...).
The day may come when the single Relics we earn from Neighbourly Help - or, Lord help us, win in Events - may become actually valued rewards! :oops: