• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Event

DeletedUser9850

The reward system of May Celebration is way more better than this Air Traders' Voyage.Wish that was here also.

DeletedUser3571

What part of the reward system do you mean? the 3 chest compared to the 16 flowers
If so in what way is it better? as most people think the chests give you more choice over the reward you get.

Timneh

Artisan
The reward system of May Celebration is way more better than this Air Traders' Voyage.Wish that was here also

If you mean you like the shuffle board system better than the three chests system you are in the minority as most players hate the shuffle board system. Having said that you will probably see that awful shuffle board system again because the devs don't care what the players think or say and just do what they want to do anyway.
The shuffle board was first introduced on Forge of Empires and it was hated there as well but it did not get removed there so i doubt it will here either.

DeletedUser9850

You are right.The shuffle board sucks at that point.But here,the chest cost are too much.And after spending two quests' reward,when you get a 5 squad light range troops,how does that that feel?The 160 point costing chest is a extraordinary choice though.It's rewards are better that grandprizes.But with the shuffle board,earning grandprizes is a lot easier than chests.

DeletedUser9850

And with chests,even buying 3 chests can get you 0 daily exclusives.

DeletedUser9850

The shuffle board in some ways,is better than chest system

Timneh

Artisan
You are entitled to your opinion but i personally don't like anything about the shuffle board system and on that system you could open endless prizes and not find the daily exclusive if you keed getting the reshuffle.

Pauly7

Magus
You are right.The shuffle board sucks at that point.But here,the chest cost are too much.And after spending two quests' reward,when you get a 5 squad light range troops,how does that that feel?
I disagree about the costs of prizes in this event vs the previous. The first point is that with the shuffleboard you can't make any kind of decision about what you are going to win. With the chest system you can pick the best of three, looking for the prize you want. Sometimes it's a bad one, but I don't think it's ever as bad as winning 1 relic in the shuffleboard.

In terms of event currency cost, this one is very low compared to anything we have seen in a long time. About 4 days into this even and I already have just about two full copies of the Air Traders' set. Daily prizes are much easier to come by than with the shuffle, on average. The shuffleboard required some good fortune in order to win a daily prize quickly.
The 160 point costing chest is a extraordinary choice though.It's rewards are better that grandprizes.But with the shuffle board,earning grandprizes is a lot easier than chests.
The 160 chest is actually amongst the least efficient in terms of going for either grand prizes or daily prizes or a combination of the two. If you would rather look for the 30KP instant, etc, then go for it. Remember, though, that the 500 fuel cell prize is very rare so it does not make sense to be looking for that.
And with chests,even buying 3 chests can get you 0 daily exclusives.
Of course, but that's not a high price to pay really. With the right chests picked you can expect a daily prize once 256 fuel cells. That's over 20 daily prizes overall. If people are able to win a daily every single day of an event then that doesn't make them expensive to come by.

DeletedUser9850

I disagree about the costs of prizes in this event vs the previous. The first point is that with the shuffleboard you can't make any kind of decision about what you are going to win. With the chest system you can pick the best of three, looking for the prize you want. Sometimes it's a bad one, but I don't think it's ever as bad as winning 1 relic in the shuffleboard.

In terms of event currency cost, this one is very low compared to anything we have seen in a long time. About 4 days into this even and I already have just about two full copies of the Air Traders' set. Daily prizes are much easier to come by than with the shuffle, on average. The shuffleboard required some good fortune in order to win a daily prize quickly.
Then I really had good fortune in May Celebration.
Of course, but that's not a high price to pay really. With the right chests picked you can expect a daily prize once 256 fuel cells. That's over 20 daily prizes overall. If people are able to win a daily every single day of an event then that
Then can you suggest me to go for both grand prize and daily exclusive, which chest I should choose?
And only players who are optimistic at an ultra level will try to get the 500 point in the 160 point chest

DeletedUser9850

You are entitled to your opinion but i personally don't like anything about the shuffle board system and on that system you could open endless prizes and not find the daily exclusive if you keed getting the reshuffle.
What if you have a fortune?Then I guess you would call the shuffle board better in some way than the chest system

Julian

Sorcerer
Yes, I like the red one. Also good is the bronze at a cost of 26. 10% chance of the daily.

Pauly7

Magus
The 26 chest is the 3rd best for daily prizes after the 84 and the 39. It's amongst the poorest for moving along the waypoints though.

To get the best of both worlds I will focus on 84 and 53.

DeletedUser9850

But in this event,everytime I got 5 squad light range troop when I bought 84 chest.I guess I have a bad luck with that chest

AstralSoul

Illusionist
My own two cents:

What do I prefer? Chests.
Do I hate the shuffleboard? No.

Why do I prefer chests?
Law of Attraction works with the chests, pulling lots of daily exclusive, so @Harry12Neo for daily exclusive, chests are actually better. Also, chests always yield to extra event items.

What does not make me hate the shuffleboard?

I like:
- It is more fun in terms of its randomness, especially if you do not need something specific.
- Odd buildings like "Smallest Room," or "Bathrooms," or "Monopteros," sometimes comes with shuffleboard, and these buildings are paradoxical as they connect with reality.
- The x2.
- The 1-3 "steps" you get for each "item" to progress for the main quest items. I am usually lucky here.

I dislike:
- Pretty much what everybody else dislikes (can't control shuffle, horrible prizes like relics, smaller chance to gain dailies, less control over your rewards, less strategy, LoA does not work at all with shuffleboard.)
- The 1-3 "steps." While I am on the lucky side, I prefer to control it. Thus, it's a waste of time.

But in this event,everytime I got 5 squad light range troop when I bought 84 chest.I guess I have a bad luck with that chest

I get daily exclusive 9/10 times with the 160s one, and with the 84 red one, I rarely get platoons. I do not know for this event, waiting till the 13th day. Use the LoA.

Timneh

Artisan
What if you have a fortune?Then I guess you would call the shuffle board better in some way than the chest system

I would never say the shuffle board is better than the chest system, most of the rewards are better in the chests and you have more control as to what you could get.

Gargon667

Mentor
I have changed my opinion on this a couple of times, but since the event rewards have gone down over time, the actual rewards of the chests have become more interesting, so I include chests into my favs that give me good stuff directly, even if they are not great for dailies/grands. The 19er chest is the best one at that. For a very low prize you get 100% useful prizes. Either troops or supplies. No chance for useless junk prizes like coing rains or rune shards.

For me the top chest is red, then come gold/sea green and light wood depending on my mood :)

the 160 chest is really bad (well not the worst of course, but still bad enough), i don´t understand how anyone likes that one, other than people desperate for PP spells... for the same prize you can nearly get 2 red ones or 8x19ers!

DeletedUser9850

You are right.Chests have more interesting and better rewards than shuffle board.It sucks when you get only a relic for 10 points.But in chests in this event,I am always getting the worst rewards.That's why I'm angry at the chest system.So for this event,to me,shuffle board is better.But if you compare with my Coldfire Phoenix event,chest system is surely better.So I think,betterness depends on luck a lot