• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Event

Pauly7

Magus
I do that too. Still cost me over 1000 fuel cells for 1 orc ship.
That must be some bad luck. The 84 chest has a 25% chance of a daily prize. Take that, but also factor in the chance of 200 free fuel cells and it should be one every 256.

Hekata

Artisan
I do that too. Still cost me over 1000 fuel cells for 1 orc ship.
I am usually very lucky with dailies but I had bad luck with the orc ships too. I used over 2000 to get 4. Maybe I'll have better luck when they come around again in a week.

DeletedUser9850

1000 fuel cells!! You are having worse luck than me, QFol2.But does the orc ship worth this much?From what Pauly7 said,orc ship is equal to orc nest.And you can simply get that from magic academy.

DeletedUser9850

Why does a chest (Purple chest) have better prize than the grand prizes???

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Each colour chest has corresponding levels of Fuel Crystal to use to open it, so the more that you use to open a chest the greater the rewards within the chest. So the lowest level 19 chest (wooden brown) has the least chance of getting the daily special than the highest 160 (purple ornate).

QFol2

Conjurer
That must be some bad luck.

I know. Fortunately, I'm not usually THAT unlucky!

1000 fuel cells!! You are having worse luck than me, QFol2.But does the orc ship worth this much?From what Pauly7 said,orc ship is equal to orc nest.And you can simply get that from magic academy.
@Harry12Neo I'm a bit of a fusspot - I don't like having too many of the same building in a city. Residences, factories etc I have to put up with, but it's nice to have an alternative to the orc nest. I am usually luckier than that with the dailies, and I stop after I have won one.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm a bit of a fusspot - I don't like having too many of the same building in a city. Residences, factories etc I have to put up with, but it's nice to have an alternative to the orc nest.
I'm the same. I don't even put up with it with houses or factories. With Orc Nests and Orc Ships I'll do it purely because it's strictly a temporary measure.

DeletedUser9850

Then you guys like diversity.That's a very very good thing you know.