• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Event text missing

UlyssesBlue

Dreamer
Game version: v1.128.3-(7461e9b) - html5 (2021-05-03 10:43)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: En3
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 88.0
Flash Player version: n/a
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
When the Fairy Queen's Garden event started the announcement that explained this contained the graphics but no text (see screenshot), despite clear spots where something should be.

Expected situation:
Text info should be present.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Wait for the Fairy Queen's Garden event to start.

Screenshots of the bug:

fairy queen event bug.png

sail0r

Spellcaster
That's the least of the problems. The quest character tells me that all quests have been completed and when clicking on the event icon it says that the event is not currently running.

Gargon667

Mentor
Working yes, but I still get these visual glitches that makes the quests flicker.

Also why are there to quest line progress bars in the App version? A green one and a blue one? Did I miss something?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Also why are there to quest line progress bars in the App version? A green one and a blue one? Did I miss something?
One is for milestone rewards and the other one is for the story.
EDIT: as far as I know it should be in some way present also in the browser version.