• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Event quests locked every day

Targanielle

Seeker
For about the last week I have been able to do a total of 1 event quest a day, after that it is locked until the following day. This has meant that I have one chance at the daily prize, maybe two if I am lucky and have enough keys with the addition of the daily 35 or win keys on the game itself. It is also now looking extremely unlikely that I will be able to get the final evolution for the red panda as there is now only 91 hours left for the event and I still need 11 points to achieve that.

Is anyone else having this issue and is it deliberate?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Targanielle this is part of the event :) Eventually you will catch up on the Quest Line and reach Daily Quests so that is normal however, do not despair with regards to Evolutions. There are normally some events, adventures, or even crafting options that follow, that will allow you to gain another evolution or two to level up your Panda!

Kind Regards,

Herodite.

Targanielle

Seeker
Hi @Targanielle this is part of the event :) Eventually you will catch up on the Quest Line and reach Daily Quests so that is normal however, do not despair with regards to Evolutions. There are normally some events, adventures, or even crafting options that follow, that will allow you to gain another evolution or two to level up your Panda!

Kind Regards,

Herodite.

That's OK (if far from ideal) as far as levelling up the red panda goes, but it doesn't help with the daily prizes, does it.

And yet again the event is locked for me, so I have had one try only to get a daily prize. Those are usually what makes the events worthwhile.

Pauly7

Magus
That's OK (if far from ideal) as far as levelling up the red panda goes, but it doesn't help with the daily prizes, does it.

And yet again the event is locked for me, so I have had one try only to get a daily prize. Those are usually what makes the events worthwhile.
Quests are not unlimited and never have been (except for on a couple of ill advised experiments a couple of years ago). As @Herodite explained, all this means is that you have already completed the main questline. When you have done so all that remains is for you to do the daily quests, which appear one per day throughout the event.

Targanielle

Seeker
Quests are not unlimited and never have been (except for on a couple of ill advised experiments a couple of years ago). As @Herodite explained, all this means is that you have already completed the main questline. When you have done so all that remains is for you to do the daily quests, which appear one per day throughout the event.

Oddly enough I did not have this problem in the last event and completed my Tides building with no issues like this at all. What has changed this time is being locked out on a daily basis for over a week now.

It feels like we are penalised for participation.

Pauly7

Magus
Oddly enough I did not have this problem in the last event and completed my Tides building with no issues like this at all. What has changed this time is being locked out on a daily basis for over a week now.

It feels like we are penalised for participation.
It's been exactly the same for every event for years. In the last one you must have just taken longer completing the main questline. If that's the case you won't get held up so soon.

Targanielle

Seeker
Well, I haven't been playing for years and didn't do anything different this event to the last one. But I'll take your word for it.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Yes, it has been like this for many events now. I know I am sort of in the minority by setting myself a max amount of event currencies I can use each day, but it is for situations like this where you do not get a lot of currencies anymore, but you know there is something you would still like to get in the last few days.
Have I always gotten the big main prize developed to level 10 and a second base? No, so that part is normal too.

Booff

Alchemist
We all try to rush through the event until the quests slow to a drip of one per day, been like that for quite some time now
Usually there is a Fellowship Adventure that follows and provides that final update needed
Crafting may offer an extra upgrade
Of course if you are lucky with the keys you may get enough during the event (or buy them, yeah right)

Cheryn

Bard
Oddly enough I did not have this problem in the last event and completed my Tides building with no issues like this at all. What has changed this time is being locked out on a daily basis for over a week.

I have noticed similar. I can complete half the quest but the other is almost unattainable. Very disappointing and I have all but given up on the rest of the event. Took me 3 days to complete half of the quest and exhausting many summonable buildings to gain spell fragments. Ridiculous in my opinion. Suppose it is, of course, the NATURE of Elvenar. ~C