• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Event email

DeletedUser9850

My email of the event which gives 100 fuel crystals isn't working.Can anyone tell me why?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Have you looked in your game whether it has been added or not? I usually get the mail, follow the link, (had to update app first this time), choose which world I want to go to (you will only get it in the first world you enter per profile) and then it either takes me there or it crashes out. That is how it usually is for me. If I then go to the game to check if the 100 crystals are there, it is.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Raise a ticket in support @Harry12Neo as they can then check it out for you.

DeletedUser9850

But there is said that to contact with elvenar team,you must have a ticket.Right?

Eryn Galen

Adventurer
@Harry12Neo On PC, click the gray wheel in the bottom right of your screen. Click the question mark on the pop-up. When the support page opens, click the button that reads "Contact Us". Fill out the form you see on that page. When you are done, click the green button to the bottom right that reads Create. There you go.

Deleted User - 1634960

Also, if you check the messages at the top of this page, you will find one that has a link to show you exactly how to do it. ;)

DeletedUser9850

I have made a ticket.Now I've to wait,right?Can anyone tell me how much time I have to wait?