• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eutopia has an open spot

Allelorn

Dreamer
We have an spot open for an active player boosted in :plank: and :silk: preferred add :magicdust: to the mix be fantastic,around chapter six but don't mind smaller.
We are a young but active fellowship and got 3 chest's in the last FA only our second together,and continue to play way above our ranking as you can see in the last FA, relaxed atmosphere except for Vee when FA is going on she can be a bit demanding but in a good way:) ,working towards 10 chest's and climbing up the spire, learning together as we grow and having fun at the same time.
Contact here or in game Archmage or any of the Mages.

Last edited:

Merrirowr

Novice
" active player boosted in :plank: and :silk: preferred add :magicdust: to the mix be fantastic,around chapter six but don't mind smaller" - I am still much smaller - chptr 2 but this is the end of one week playing. I am boosted in planks - just getting to silk. Still learning but plan to remain active. Any interest? Merrirowr aka Nancy