• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ensorcelled endowment charms

DeletedUser8901

What are they actually for? Do they give you anything when you use them?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
A culture building that is enchanted with the EE spell and at the same time has neighborly help active will grant you 5% additional culture bonus.

DeletedUser8901

Well what good is that? It doesn’t affect your available culture, so still don’t understand what use they are, but thanks for replying.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Example: you have 150% culture bonus. After encahnting one buffed culture building you'll have 155% culture bonus. So, you'll collect more coins and more supplies.

With the EE spells you can get past the 170% culture bonus limit.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you for replying, I can only say that it doesn’t seem to work for me

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
ee.jpg

This is a mouse over of a buffed Venar's Rock with EE spell cast on it. (Amount bonus is from Watchtower Ruins AW) If you do not have the Enchantment Effect, you should contact support.

DeletedUser8901

I play through the app on an iPad, so don’t get this view at all, but thanks for raking the trouble to post it for me.

m4rt1n

Adept
Basically with the Enchantment Effect, you get a much higher culture bonus over several buildings so collect a lot more coins and supplies each collect while active and neighbourly help is applied.

See this example showing the extra coins gained with a good culture surplus.

coinproduction.elvenar.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5381

In order for the culture spell to have an effect in your city, other players need to pick that building. I have told my teams check the culture values around your city, then place spells on 5-6 buildings with the highest value. Most players will search for large buildings from a recent event, or the mobile app has a feature that will do this for you (I was told).

DeletedUser8901

I don’t have any extra supplies whatsoever, when EE are applied to polished buildings, just a pretty effect. I play on an iPad app so maybe it is different. The EE seem absolutely useless to me, have disenchanted quite a lot for spell fragments.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I tried to explain the spell to you in the other thread where you also brought up the problem with EE spell. Anyway, playing in the app means you are deprived of huge amount of various information (I know, I play on iPad too). So I’d suggest you to make an experiment:

Setup/requirements:
1) You have (at least) two workshops with the same finished production.
2) You have at least 125% culture bonus - tap on the sun/cloud icon in the top row to check it.
3) And you have at least one culture building polished by another player.

Steps of the experiment:
1) Collect one workshop and note down the amount you get.
2) Cast the EE spell on the already polished culture building.
3) Collect the second workshop and write down the amount.
4) Compare the amount of supplies you got before and after applying the EE spell.

If there is no difference, than it’s really broken in your case and you should contact support. If it differs (hopefully the after amount being higher), than you’ve just gained a little insight into the mechanics.

BuilderViktor

Adventurer
Thank you FieryArien. It's always difficult to explain when just writing down. But the experiment you describe was a brilliant idea and although I was aware of doing it somehow like that you have made it a lot easier to understand. I would suggest you Copywrite it before someone else claims it . . . or patent it, or whatever.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you Fiery Alan, I have checked on the sun/cloud icon, and I only have 100% so that explains why it is not working.
My fellowship couldn’t help with the problem, so now I can let them know what my problem is.