• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Enemy Necros - I loath them

DeletedUser72

Any thoughts on killing Necromancers? I play humans and not sure if that is important because I have not looked at Elf units in wiki to see if they are better or not. Anyways, I have not found a winning strategy for the necromancers. I can take out most all of the units well enough, but that debuff just ruins my day. After the 2nd or 3rd round, everything is dying or dead it feels like. Maybe they are have just gotten harder and I'm not far enough on tech tree. Guess it does not help that I have finished 58 provinces at the time of this thread being posting. Almost to priests, but not sure if 30% bonus dmg is going to help that much.

DeletedUser195

I cringe when I see my mother in law running around with that wand. I also play as a human on the US server, when I see that girl with the horns, I know to negotiate. She will go to a corner and raise her wand and everyone dies. I will be reading this post to see how to beat this young lady. And don't add the GolemII with her, I read somewhere that light melee units will defeat her, but, I am assuming that you either need many more than her type or more advanced or superior versions of the light melee to do the job. After getting wiped out on the human side against her, I don't even try until I have hundreds more.
What I do when I first see her is your avatar picture

DeletedUser

Alas, combat is favoring the bad guys and necros are worst of the worst (so far). Sad to loose your cookies so often but that's the nature of the current beast.

DeletedUser195

I will, get the best of this beast, just got to find the right combination of light melee to throw at it. Just got the promotion of my Sword Dancers, need to upgrade the barracks to get more of them into the game/battle, then see how that works. The necromancers are my only nightmare, time to wake up from Elm Street. It's so sad watching your well trained warriors slowly fall in battles against this lovely nemesis.

DeletedUser370

I don't have experience with human unites since I only play with elves, however so far the most success I had against necromancers was with short ranged unites, where I kill the other unites as fast as possible and then deal with them. The loses I have are still too high for my liking but archers don't get killed as fast as other unites as necromancers don't have attack bonus against them.

DeletedUser

The developers in their infinite wisdom broke the fighting system a very long time ago prior in the beta version. Their EXCUSE was for balancing purposes, or so they said. I used to do quite well until one day they introduced an update then the fighting system fell all apart. The worst is AUTO fighting. If you want to lose massive amounts of troops then auto fight. Most stupidiest part of this game. Better and cheaper to negotiate.

DeletedUser235

Light Melee or Heavy Long Range, against Necros. Golems II make cookies out of them.