1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

End of repeatable quests...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Recksters, Sep 1, 2015.

?

Do you agree to limit the declineable quests as shown in the Beta server?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    82.1%
  1. s5carrot

s5carrot Sorcerer

Why and what reasons were the programmers have for refusing to use options proposed be it from beta or other servers. Sheer defiance, arrogance or truly something great is in the makings would be forever unknown to players.

Simply just going with are considering the feedback hardly suffice to explain the numerous bad choice of updates and douse the flames of discontent

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    darkmic, Thuriquesse and Sudoku like this.
  2. Thuriquesse

Thuriquesse Guest

I have lost count of the number of players and friends who have left this game very angry at Innogames. Inno is deliberately being vague, creating flawed updates, ignoring their customers to the point of stupidity and PURE ARROGANCE. How dare they take us for stupid morons and blind fools, they treat us like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and feed us rubbish. I am sick and tired of their garbage, especially that garbage Ancient wonders....ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
  3. Redme

Redme Guest

Another way to improve the RQs would be to make them cumulative. Every time you select them you could get some progress until you reach the required amounts to get the rewards. I think this would be more interesting and it would prevent wasting work you have already done because you have to get to the next quest.
    Obviously, the rewards would have to be adjusted but that is a minor problem compare to the improved quest system.

Slotharingia likes this.
  4. Slotharingia

Slotharingia Scholar

Agree. They could be redesigned as a kind of achievement thing *in a separate tab*, i.e. without people having to continually click through them, which is mind-numbing.

5. Zanyah

Zanyah
    Ex-Team Member

WOW, I'm truly impressed...
    loads of pages here about something that NEVER made it to the live servers, due to the acknowledged feedback on the Beta-server...

See this thread of sep 07 last year ;)

Seems this thread has changed into several different discussions...

So please:
    Stick to the topic
    or
    Feel free to start any new discussion
    or
    Post your comments & replies in a more suitable topic !

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016