• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface End of inventory button on mobile

QFol2

Conjurer
When I place battle boost buildings or expiring buildings from inventory, I prefer to place the oldest (lowest chapter) ones first. On the pc, it's easy enough to get to the last (oldest) page of the inventory easily using the arrow buttons. On the mobile app, however, I have to swipe through ALL of my stored buildings to get to the oldest buildings. It would be handy to have a button to press, maybe to the right of the disenchant button, that will take me directly to the other end, without having to swipe, and swipe, and swipe...

Pauly7

Magus
Ha, I know exactly what you mean @QFol2. Maybe we have the same kind of OCD, always needing to pick the oldest buildings!

So I support your idea wholeheartedly. I can sometimes be swiping for about 5 minutes to get to where I left an ELR spell from three chapters ago. Not only that, but as soon as you have built one you have to go through the exact same process again.

I could actually say the same for culture buildings. Sometimes I want to build a Twin Flowerbed, or some such, just because I think it would look right in a certain spot. On the mobile app the culture buildings menu opens at the most recent and then there is a lot of swiping to find your way back to the beginning of the list.

QFol2

Conjurer
Yes, exactly - like when 2 Wells expire and you want to replace with 2 more so have to do it all over again.

Same here with culture buildings too - so we actually want an arrow going all the way left as well as one going all the way right.

QFol2

Conjurer
I counted how many swipes to get to the other end in my oldest city (less than 2 years old) - 19!

Pauly7

Magus
The trick is to swipe quickly so the pace picks up... then try to remember where the little bar at the bottom needs to get to! :)

QFol2

Conjurer
The trick is to swipe quickly so the pace picks up... then try to remember where the little bar at the bottom needs to get to! :)
Yeah, I try that, but it doesn't always work. Probably me getting impatient

Gargon667

Mentor
The actual trick is to delete all the old stuff you are never going to use for anything... like all those frozen flames and especially the shuffleboard garbage... just delete it and it goes so much faster :)

DeletedUser9850

It would have been much better to have that.Also if other facilities of pc was in the mobile phone verson!!

Pauly7

Magus
The actual trick is to delete all the old stuff you are never going to use for anything... like all those frozen flames and especially the shuffleboard garbage... just delete it and it goes so much faster :)
Ah, but at some point they will make spell fragments more relevant so I don't like to disenchant things unless a quest is telling me to do it.

Gargon667

Mentor
Ah, but at some point they will make spell fragments more relevant so I don't like to disenchant things unless a quest is telling me to do it.
Only if the act of disenchanting becomes a thing. The spell fragments don´t disappear by disenchanting them now vs. later. Anyways I keep plenty of things to disenchant for quests, but if you only desenchant the ones that you have 1 or 2 of you can make a lot of progress towards a better game experience. Yes it sucks that you have to do things in game that are actually negative for your city just to make the game more playable, but I personally think it is still worth it. A far worse example of the same are tourneys, can´t do as many provinces as I want to because of the silly amount of clicking necessary... which reminds me I wanted to write a suggestion to that end...

Pauly7

Magus
Only if the act of disenchanting becomes a thing.
It already is a thing with event quests... Well... technically it's gaining spell fragments, but when needs must that usually amounts to disenchanting.

A far worse example of the same are tourneys, can´t do as many provinces as I want to because of the silly amount of clicking necessary...
Word on the street is that this is about to change... I heard rumours about one encounter per province.

Gargon667

Mentor
I´d say to start with there are a few much easier things to do, that an intern could fix, without actually having to change the way tourneys work, but 1 encounter instead of 4 would be another big improvement to be sure. Even bigger would be a change to choosing units.

One can always hope :)

Arusi

Dreamer
Maybe make the buttons take you from chapter to chapter forward and backward? Would be helpful :3 pweeeeze :)

When I place battle boost buildings or expiring buildings from inventory, I prefer to place the oldest (lowest chapter) ones first. On the pc, it's easy enough to get to the last (oldest) page of the inventory easily using the arrow buttons. On the mobile app, however, I have to swipe through ALL of my stored buildings to get to the oldest buildings. It would be handy to have a button to press, maybe to the right of the disenchant button, that will take me directly to the other end, without having to swipe, and swipe, and swipe...
Ay!