• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Enchantments?

Danlo

Novice
Hi all. Silly question again I guess. How do you use enchantments and what do they do? I have received 3 so far and I can’t work out what to do with them.

Thanks again

Regards

Danlo

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Danlo! The enchantments are wonderfully useful things! Starting from the left....

1) This is your Power of Provision. You use this on your Workshops and supplies are boosted by 200%
2) This is an Enscorcelled Endowment. This will provide you with boosted Culture on a Cultural Building of your choice
3) This is Magical Manufacturing. You can use this on any of your Manufacturies and goods will be boosted by 50%
4) Inspiring Meditation will give you a further 10 KP Bars that will last for a 48hr Period
5) Combining Catalysts are used to Craft items in the Magic Academy along with Spell Fragments

and lastly...

6) Teleportation Spell. This allows you to Teleport a building back into your inventory for use in the future if you don't want to sell the building. Keep in mind however that some buildings are unable to be Teleported.

When you wish to use them, just pop into your inventory and choose the enchantment you wish to use, this will then take you to your city and highlight the buildings that you can use these on. Each enchantment only works for a certain period of time, so ensure you keep popping back to gain the maximum benefit!

Hope this helps!!

Enchantments..png

Gramps

Seeker
Still struggle with the ensorcelled endowment as it appears to only work if someone offers neighbourly help to the same building once applied.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Still struggle with the ensorcelled endowment as it appears to only work if someone offers neighbourly help to the same building once applied.

@Gramps The Enscorcelled Endowment works exactly like that! So when using this enchantment ensure its used on something that has received Neighbourly Help or often receives it :) The 5% Bonus does not work on a Building that hasn't received NH.

Pauly7

Magus
The effect lasts a couple of days so it's not always the best choice to place it on something that has already been 'helped'. Take a look on the tooltip as to how long the NH effect is going to last for. If it is going to run out soon then you will lose the effect. If you're picking a building I think that the best tactic is normally to cast the spell on whichever of your culture buildings has the highest culture. This will always (usually) be the next building to be helped and it will give you the biggest benefit.