• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Enar's Embassy

m4rt1n

Adept
Having built the Ancient Wonder a few weeks ago I have decided to delete it because half it's powers are currently of very little use.
I have had one Broken Shard sat on it since a week after building unable to be collected due to a max 10 already in my inventory.

One Broken Shard every 7 days is of very little use to anyone, especially since they can now be crafted and already very easily earned in tournaments and some set buildings.

I now feel this wonder is due a revamp and the Broken Shard replaced with possibly a daily random Rune Shard or something completely different.

The Mana for scouting side of the wonder is ok, but as 99% of the time this is the only attribute, this makes the wonder have a big footprint for very little reward currently.

I hope the developers of the game can look at this wonder again, now there are so many other new ways of getting Broken Shards, then I would definitely reconsider deletion or rebuild it.

(For reader info, 10 Broken Shards can be forged into one Rune Shard)

Edit: After some thinking time,

Another feature of this wonder rather than the weekly Broken Shard, could be to increase the storage capacity of broken shards say by 5 each upgrade, as that would be much more useful than currently.

Last edited:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Any wonder that provides a bonus when a scout is started ages reeeeeeeaallllyyy badly. My scouts take 3 days +, meaning both Enars bonuses are very weak.

m4rt1n

Adept
@Lelanya thanks for the advice, it has now gone from my city.

I do hope the developers look at this wonder again though and revamp it as it looked nice in my city and a good revamp would make me consider building it again at some point in the future.

@Dizzy Lizzie could you consider passing on my suggestions about Enar's Embassy to the team please. :)

DeletedUser5754

Edit: After some thinking time,

Another feature of this wonder rather than the weekly Broken Shard, could be to increase the storage capacity of broken shards say by 5 each upgrade, as that would be much more useful than currently.

Postdate 1 Augustus 2017:

When are we going to get the increased storage amount for broken shards that we were promised ?

When the tournament rewards were changed we were told we would be able to store more in the release notes from Muf-Muf but so far nothing has changed. It can't be so big a change that it takes months to implement.

An empty promise is like pie-ing in your pants, its only warm for a very short time.