• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Embassies - Tea vs. Beer

Sir Derf

Adept
So, I've researched Senate and both Embassies, first Researches only, and have placed all three, level 1 each.
I researched Tea House, first research, and placed several, and could upgrade to Level 2.
I researched Beer Hall, first research, placed several, but can't upgrade to Level 2?

Is there a non-symmetry between the two? What do I need to research to upgrade the Beer Hall to Level 2? Should I have been able to upgrade the Tea House to Level 2 with only basic researches unlocked?

kimkimkim

Summoner
I think the level 2 beer festivals unlock when you upgrade the Dwarven Embassy....sorry it's been a while but maybe someone in that chapter can confirm this

Gargon667

Mentor
I never upgraded any of the beer or tee places, just spammed lvl 1s... But if it is not in the tech tree it is as @kimkimkim says connected to upgrades in the parent building. Can´t think of anything besides.

Sir Derf

Adept
I appreciate the replies, but everyone seems to be missing the nuance in my question. The two buildings, Tea House and Beer Hall, appear to have an unparallel upgrade path. The Tea House could go to Lvl 2 without additional research in the Fairy Embassy, while the Beer Hall apparently can not.

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, answered with a "I think" and a request for confirmation, but without acknowledging the asymmetry.