• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears have a space.

m4rt1n

Sage
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Play the spire and do as much as you like, and earn lots of extra rewards together. :)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Sage
We have a couple of spaces currently, come and give us a try, earn a blueprint, spire rewards and complete the adventure. :)

Meema

Dreamer
Hello m4r1n sage, i am meema I am active player and like to have friendly neighbours those can help and just have friendly chat , I find your team interesting, I am relatively new in this game ... I want to join your team , how can I do that , can you send me invitation. Thanks

m4rt1n

Sage
Hello m4r1n sage, i am meema I am active player and like to have friendly neighbours those can help and just have friendly chat , I find your team interesting, I am relatively new in this game ... I want to join your team , how can I do that , can you send me invitation. Thanks
Hi @Meema I cannot find your city on Arendyll. Do you have the right world or a different ingame name?

Meema

Dreamer
Is there any diff world ?.. aren't we living in same world ... Earth ;):D ....

thanks m4rt1n for reply, my name is same but I think I m in different world .... how can I tell which world I m living in?.. I am curre in Iran empire........ but they are not v active players ..or open to some advise on game through chat.... how can I find you ....

Meema

Dreamer
can I join in your world arendyll.... or may be my game level is very low .... I am a new player

m4rt1n

Sage
Is there any diff world ?.. aren't we living in same world ... Earth ;):D ....

thanks m4rt1n for reply, my name is same but I think I m in different world .... how can I tell which world I m living in?.. I am curre in Iran empire........ but they are not v active players ..or open to some advise on game through chat.... how can I find you ....
On loading there are 3 worlds on the EN server and you are not on Arendyll so you must be on one of the other 2 worlds (Winyandor and Felyndral) so will have to look for a fellowship in those as they are different servers.

m4rt1n

Sage
We have 1 space left for anyone on Arendyll wanting to earn a blueprint, do well in the spire and play in the Adventure next week, doing as much as you like with friendly chat help and advice. We only ask fair trades and 500 tourney points a week. More is a bonus to you and us. :)

m4rt1n

Sage
Anyone want to play the Fellowship Adventure, join us now before it starts tomorrow.

Just be active, play the tourney and you will fit in nicely. :)

sh2002

Adventurer
Elvinears (Arendyll EN1 server) has two places available owing to retirements.

Our fellowship is slowly growing in stature. Teamwork and good contributions mean we win 10 chests each week in the Tournaments, finished 20th in the most recent Adventure and we were 9th in the most recent Spire. Valuable rewards are there to be won for dedicated players wishing to join our ranks.

Contact m4rt1n here or in game.

m4rt1n

Sage
I space available following a retirement, do you play the tourney weekly, join us and get 10 chests every week. :)

m4rt1n

Sage
Very friendly and chatty group, relaxed, easy blueprint weekly, trades of 2* all taken, and we spire prize average the 10th level of 12 currently with no pressure to play.

If you feel like joining a friendly relaxed fellowship and can do 500 points min in the weekly tourney reply here or ingame, same name. We look forward to hearing from you.

You earn, we earn, a win win while making great friends. :)

m4rt1n

Sage
@Laurelin looking forward to you joining us after the current tourney. :)

This means we will currently be full, but still feel free to express interest as we get retirements from time to time. :)

m4rt1n

Sage
Thank you for joining us @Laurelin :)

We have just had the retirement of a small city in our fellowship, so have one space for someone friendly and tourney orientated. Earn a weekly blueprint, we reach fellowship reward 10 on average in the spire and came 20th on the last adventure.

Come and join our family, have a friendly chat, make good friends and help each other enjoy the game. :)

Message me here or ingame,

Martin. :)