• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears have a space and are recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, :human: & :elf: ,the Elvinears have a space available, following the retirement of a long standing member.

We are particularly looking for the boost combination Marble/Silk/Gems :marble::silk::gem: but Gems :gem: is the most important to us.

We all enjoy playing the weekly tournaments and reaping the individual rewards as well as the fellowship rewards, but participation is not mandatory and you are only encouraged to have a go and do what you can without any pressure.

We enjoy the adventures and do what we can again to help each other out, making fair trades where possible but do help new players with 0 and 1 star trades.

Members range in score from 400k+ to 3k+ so all are welcome to apply.

Please reply here or apply directly in game with a message to myself or pnatiger if you feel our relaxed no pressure, play at your own pace fellowship is for you.

Have fun, it's only a game, enjoy it. :D

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's I'd like to add that we are a very friendly chatty bunch and the chat is filled with activity daily, we are looking forward to playing the upcoming Fellowship Adventure together next week? and also get 6-7 chests weekly but are preparing for a Blueprint for the Steel tourney in two weeks time as a team.

A new player is as welcome as a veteran and we all help each other with everything game related and a bit of real life chit chat also.
The boosts are preferred but anyone who feels our very friendly relaxed way of playing the game is for you, don't hesitate to apply and you will be very welcome.

Remember you can give us a try for a week or two and if after that time you feel we are not the fit for you, you are welcome to move on with no hard feelings.

Thank you,

Second in command, Martin. :)

DeletedUser7722

I thought I would add a little piece to M4rt1ns above as I am a newer member to the Elvinears, I joined up around Mid Nov 2018 as I had left my previous FS due to it being totally unstructured, I wasn't looking for a military regime, however I was looking for a well organised caring FS who supported newer members and oh my god I got that with this FS.

They have been really friendly, extremely supportive and are very knowledgeable about the game also. I went from about 30k points to over 50k and my ranking has shot up accordingly too in a short amount of time purely because of the help/ support and knowledge shared is second to none.

There's no pressure to join in the weekly tournaments or other events but you will feel able to do so if you wish too, you may even find that we are such a great group that you want to join in with us and have fun doing the tournaments and events whilst reaping the benefits that they give.

Like M4rt1n says come give us try, we don't bite, we have fun and enjoy playing alongside each other :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We still have a vacancy and look forward to a :elf: or :human: joining our very friendly fellowship. :)

Reply here or message me ingame, we look forward to hearing from you.

m4rt1n

Adept
We now have 2 vacancies, following the departure of a fairly inactive player with other commitments, so would welcome a pair of players if anyone is interested. :)

Come and join in on the Fellowship Adventure that starts tomorrow. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We have 1 vacancy remaining and enjoy playing the tournament. We regularly get to chest 7 and are improving, and now go for the occasional 10 chest and the blueprint which we achieved on the steel tournament.

Also we enjoy the adventures and completed the most recent one,
so if you like friendly chat and a relaxed atmosphere give us a try.

We look forward to hearing from you, either here or ingame,

Martin. :)

Ingame you can message me m4rt1n or pnatiger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.