• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Adventure player wanted to fill our last spot. If you want to play and get a Blueprint apply now before the adventure starts,

We look forward to hearing from you. :)

DeletedUser5464

i wish i read this before FA start, my fellowship force me to left the fellowship just 1 hrs before FA START. when i already use all my teleport speel and prepare for FA. i sold my portal and prepare 90 workshop and 30 set manu lol

m4rt1n

Adept
i wish i read this before FA start, my fellowship force me to left the fellowship just 1 hrs before FA START. when i already use all my teleport speel and prepare for FA. i sold my portal and prepare 90 workshop and 30 set manu lol
That sounds really unfair to me.
Your welcome to join us after the adventure if you enjoy playing the weekly tournament’s.

m4rt1n

Adept
Sorry we are full currently but please message me in the game if you think we are the perfect fit for you, people naturally come and go over time so occasionally a space comes around and having someone in the waiting would be far better than me keep messaging here. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
A space has again become available now the tournament has finished.

Looking for a friendly fellow who enjoys playing in a relaxed no pressure fellowship and earn a blueprint on most weeks.

Thrakazoga

Adventurer
And we came 5th in the last FA while having fun without too much stress. The prizes were not brilliant but the team bonding was.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we currently have up to 3 spaces available for players who enjoy the weekly tournaments and playing in a very friendly environment.

Maybe a group of 2 or 3 could join together if you wish.

Just reply here or message me ingame please.

We look forward to welcoming you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Tourney player wanted for a relaxed fellowship, we Blueprint every week and accept dedicated active players from score zero-million+.

Just be happy and make friends, no "we must do this or that" in chat, just play a relaxed game and make great friends and win top rewards. :)

(5th place in last Adventure and Spire prizes are communal at second tier, so lots of time boosters and an extra Teleport spell) With no pressure to play either. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
We have spaces available for anyone who loves playing the tourney and would also like to participate in the fellowship adventure. :)

Message me, @mirrielle or @Lil Elfette to join our friendly team.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, 2 spaces are currently available for players who want a relaxed fellowship, but also enjoy the tourneys and earn a blueprint each week.

We also get the spire rewards as a fellowship for at least waypoint 8. Do as much or as little as you like in the spire.

Trades are taken daily for the most part, some cross tier may take a while longer unless they are at 3:1 or better.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Martin. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We are currently full, but if we interest you, drop me an ingame message anytime and the next spot could be yours. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone we have a few vacancies available.
Do you like to play in a friendly environment, earn a blueprint and 130kp instants weekly from the tourney, use kp swap threads for extra rewards in the fellowship and gain on average the second tier fellowship spire rewards without any pressure.

Also 2* trades cleared daily, if this is you don't hesitate and give us a try, message ingame me or @mirrielle :)

DeletedUser9340

Hi everyone we have a few vacancies available.
Do you like to play in a friendly environment, earn a blueprint and 130kp instants weekly from the tourney, use kp swap threads for extra rewards in the fellowship and gain on average the second tier fellowship spire rewards without any pressure.

Also 2* trades cleared daily, if this is you don't hesitate and give us a try, message ingame me or @mirrielle :)
Ooh,I have a score of 121000+ can I join,I am active 24/7/4/12/infinity :D

m4rt1n

Adept
A couple of spots open for friendy fair players who want a weekly blueprint and daily trade help. Just send me an ingame message. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.