• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6262

10 chests again this week. Come and contribute and reap the rewards of your efforts!

DeletedUser9340

Still a space open.We are a friendly but active group.We also get 10 blueprints per week.Send m4rt1n a ingame message or pnatiger,the archmage of the group :D

m4rt1n

Adept
We have 2 spaces available, friendly active players, 2* trades taken daily and a 10 chest blueprint each week. We also average the 8 tier spire prize of 75 diamonds and a teleport spell and loads of 5 hour time boosters each week. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still 2 spaces for active players and we are still getting a weekly blueprint. Also there is a Fellowship Adventure within a couple of weeks so if you would like to join our friendly family of players and earn great rewards together, just drop me a message ingame or reply here. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We have one space remaining for a player who is active enjoys getting a blueprint each week and is willing to participate. Be that a long timer or a new player willing to learn the game. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still a space open.We are a friendly but active group.We also get 10 blueprints per week.Send m4rt1n a ingame message or pnatiger,the archmage of the group :D

@tunan it was fun having YOU in our fellowship but when you and several of your mates share the same account promise big and do nothing, try and do shifts for 24/7 and are only 12 years old, I suggest you find another fellowship to put up with the fake promises and many lies the several of you put out.

The Elvinears are looking for genuine players only please who love a friendly and fair environment to earn rewards together. :)

DeletedUser9340

@tunan it was fun having YOU in our fellowship but when you and several of your mates share the same account promise big and do nothing, try and do shifts for 24/7 and are only 12 years old, I suggest you find another fellowship to put up with the fake promises and many lies the several of you put out.

The Elvinears are looking for genuine players only please who love a friendly and fair environment to earn rewards together. :)
I don't lie Martin,remember that

DeletedUser6262

Tunan, you contributed nothing this week to the Spire or Tournament despite playing the game and finding time to post here. What did you expect?

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we completed 10 chests in this weeks tournament again and have a coupleof spaces for active players who love a friendly environment and join in on the weekly tournaments.

I look forward to hearing from you, either here or by ingame message. :)

Deleted User - 2096988

I've messaged you in game. Just started a few months back. Looking for a fellowship that can get beyond Box 3 in tournaments haha.

m4rt1n

Adept
We still have 2 places for active cities to join us, earn a weekly blueprint, complete the adventures without the stress, and if you play the spire, the fellowship reward currently averages the 8th -9th tier of prize so the first 2 maps complete although we do no obligation on the spire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.