• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are recruiting

m4rt1n

Artisan
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint most weeks and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Artisan
Adventure player wanted to fill our last spot. If you want to play and get a Blueprint apply now before the adventure starts,

We look forward to hearing from you. :)

i wish i read this before FA start, my fellowship force me to left the fellowship just 1 hrs before FA START. when i already use all my teleport speel and prepare for FA. i sold my portal and prepare 90 workshop and 30 set manu lol

m4rt1n

Artisan
i wish i read this before FA start, my fellowship force me to left the fellowship just 1 hrs before FA START. when i already use all my teleport speel and prepare for FA. i sold my portal and prepare 90 workshop and 30 set manu lol
That sounds really unfair to me.
Your welcome to join us after the adventure if you enjoy playing the weekly tournament’s.

m4rt1n

Artisan
Sorry we are full currently but please message me in the game if you think we are the perfect fit for you, people naturally come and go over time so occasionally a space comes around and having someone in the waiting would be far better than me keep messaging here. :)