• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are looking for you.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Play the spire and try to reach the Frog boss, and earn lots of extra rewards together. :)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
He everyone we are recruiting again. Message me ingame if you would like to join our friendly team. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
2 spaces available for a friendly active player, tourney and spire weekly, active most days, message me in game if you like friendly chat, help in the game and are active, I look forward to hearing from you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I space available for an active tourney and spire player, we have fun and friendly chat, help each other and are very active with swap threads for both kp and runes.

Message me in game if your interested in joining us, thank you for reading. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We currently have a couple of spaces available for players who love to play the tourney and spire each week.

Message me ingame if your interested. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Possibly 3 spaces if a group of players are interested in joining us, we love the tourney and spire, help each other daily and have friendly active chat, message me in game if that is you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still looking, to message me in game click on your rank then in search players type m4rt1n and send me a message if you would like to join us, all players considered so long as you play weekly the spire to at least the frog boss and score at least 1000 points on the weekly tourney, both easy targets for all, with active gameplay, looking forward to your messages of interest, thank you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Although we currently have 25 players, it looks like one is going inactive so message me in game if your a tournament and spire player who wants to be part of a relaxed fellowship and the place could well be yours, weekly blueprint and getting very close now to topping the spire weekly.

m4rt1n

Adept
2 spaces currently available to join our friendly active team, just be active and have fun, message me in game for details. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
1 space available, gold spire often and with your help soon weekly, tourney 13 chests on average, this week 14 and rising, daily help, trades taken quickly, even 100k+ or more, fun and relaxed, message me in game and the place could be yours. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still spaces available to join our friendly relaxed fellowship, we do try for gold on the spire and are close to getting it every week but currently achieving every 2/3weeks due to needing more players. We get 12/13 chests weekly on the tournament and improving. Please message me in game if interested in joining our gaming family. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
1 remaining space currently. a great team of very friendly players, message me in game, any active players welcome, whatever your level. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still one space for a spire tourney player, we have now topped the spire 2 weeks in a row after recuiting a few new players already to our friendly relaxed team of players.

m4rt1n

Adept
1 space available for a tourney/spire player, we now top the spire most weeks and with 1 more spire player that will be weekly, we also average 13 chests on the weekly tournament and are a very friendly relaxed fellowship. Message me in game if you would like to join us.

m4rt1n

Adept
We now have 2 spaces due to the sudden departure of a player following very sad personal circumstances, please message me in game if you would like to join our very friendly and relaxed bunch of players, spire gold most weeks, and will be every week with 2 spire recruits, also we average 13 tourney chest and often get 14 and building, looking forward to hearing from you, any size city with tourney and spire unlocked welcome. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
3 spaces available, 22 active players all friendly, we need spire players more than anything else, able to reach at least the lab boss (frog) so we can continue to get the top prize weekly (free :diamond::diamond::diamond:)

We get a blueprint weekly and average chest 13, with 3 more players that will be higher.

Have fun playing in our no stress helpful and very friendly fellowship, we look forward to hearing from you.

Send me a message in game (EN1 Arendyll) :)