• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are looking for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

DeletedUser6338

Hi,

I want to take a moment (or maybe an hour or two, so grab a cuppa something and read about your new home). In June, I posted a 'member looking for fellowship' post with some very specific criteria that I was hoping to find. I had spent SOOO much time going from group to group trying to find a place I loved. I finally found it when I joined the Elvinears! I thought I would tweak my 'home wanted' post from June to show you what this fabulous fs has to offer. It will also help you know if this might NOT be the home you are looking for because, let's face it... we all hate to have to jump in and out of groups because we hear a fs Arch or mage tell us everything we wanted to hear to only get in the fs and find it is silent and dead... LOL. Same goes the other way, when people join that are looking for very different things then what the fs is focused on. So, continue to read if you wish and learn more about the lovely world of the Elvinears that I can finally call my home also! ;)

While desperately searching for a happy fs home... I was wanting to find a friendly and chatty group. I had been to several fellowships and even asked a LOT of questions before joining in hopes of making the right choice and finding a family. What it seems to me is that the answers I was getting were based on saying yes to the things I was looking for, but once I got in there, things weren't quite true.... Like chatting... everyone tells me they have some people that chat a lot and then there will be nothing in chat at all for 3 days straight and then when something does post, it is a quick thank you or question. I just really wanted to find a good, no great fit for both me and the fellowship. One that made friends with each other, supported each other in game and real life. I finally found that in Elvinears. There might not be someone chatting up a storm 24 hours a day, but there isn't much time before someone comes in and there is definitely a core group of people that have formed 'friendships', joke, play around, and support each other through lifes chaos. It is a great family atmosphere in chat.

I am older and spend most of my time at home, so I spend quite a bit of time in the game. I wanted to find a group that shares my thoughts on the game such as:

1. It is a game! It should be a group of 'friends' having a good time working with each other and helping each other. There is never a time or need to be nasty or mean to each other.

2. Chatty group. I am not looking to be in chat conversations for 6 hours a day or anything, but I wanted to find a group with at least several people who like to chat about their day and what is going on, like you would want to do with any other friends you are hanging out with.

3. Playing in FA's. I personally LOVE the social and interactive element of the game and so the FA and tournaments are really my favorite parts. It is a chance for people to come together to help each other and the entire group succeed at something and gain prizes for each other. So, I want a group that likes the FA’s and has at least several other people that are really interested and dedicated to them also. That being said, I did NOT wish to join another group that takes the enjoyment out of the FA’s by getting upset with people that don’t complete a spreadsheet fast or well enough (a helpful spreadsheet or other organizational methods can be useful, but when it starts to get people fussed at, the friendliness of the game becomes lost) or accidentally place an item on the wrong path, etc… I have already experienced all of these and the fun of the game is immediately lost when I see people treating each other this way. The Elvinears scored in the top 20 during this last FA and did so WITHOUT the need of a spreadsheet, or threats, or put-downs to others. We came together as a group, made what we needed and encouraged and supported each other to the top 20. IT WAS GREAT!!!!

4. I was looking for a friendly group that might become a virtual family ;)

5. Tournament participation: I wanted a group that all participated in tournaments and preferably at least did scheduled 10 chest tournament occasionally I wasn't read and still am not ready for every week or even every other week as a 10 chest, but definitely regular pushes. Again, HARD CORE tournament play and requirement is not what I am looking for because super pressure in a game is no fun at all. Elvinears do just this! There are a few people who are independently hard core each tourney on their own, but do not pressure others to do the same. Everyone DOES participate in every tourney though. When it comes to 10 chest push time, we all give the big push together and make it everytime!!!!!

6. Did I mention we are a friendly group….. LOL ;)

7. I also wanted to make sure there was an AW/KP thread to allow us to help each other and share on AW upgrades and yeppers, we have it ;)

As you can hopefully tell, my main focus is on a group that wants to have a fellowship based on treatment of others as friends and focusing on playing that way. This game for me is completely 100% about playing a social game with others and helping each other be successful and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! The Elvinears have been everything I had hoped to find in a fs and if you share these desires in a fs, please reach out to M4rt1n (or even me and I can help make contact) and maybe you can find your lost virtual family also ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we now have one place remaining vacant in our fellowship, thank you to @triciagalexander for the in depth response, greatly appreciated. :)

We look forward to welcoming YOU, thanks for reading. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We still have a vacancy for anyone active who would like to join our friendly fellowship. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.