• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvinears are looking for friendly active players. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Play the spire and do as much as you like, and earn lots of extra rewards together. :)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
2 spaces have become available if anyone would like to join us for the tourney and upcoming FA. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We have one space available following a long time members retirement from the game, looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply here or message me ingame. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still 1 vacancy, message me here or in the game if you would like to join our friendly happy chatty fellowship. :)

We have an off topic chat also for those including me that follow and love pro cycling. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
3 vacancies available, just reply here or message me ingame if you would like to join our friendly fellowship. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
2 places left, come and join our friendly relaxed fellowship and earn great prizes in the spire and tourney together. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we have possibly 2 spaces becoming available due to members becoming inactive, please message me if you like playing the tourney and spire and working together as a friendly and helpful team player. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
1 space available, a spire and tourney player would be ideal, but we consider anyone who is friendly and active in the game. Looking forward to hearing from you, here or by ingame message. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Currently we have 1 vacancy following a retirement, message me ingame if your interested in joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Still 1 place available, we look forward to hearing from you, to welcome you to our friendly helpful fellowship family. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
2 spots available, can you reach the second boss "Frog" on the spire and score 1000 in the tourney to contribute to a weekly blueprint and earn loads of time boosters and free diamonds each week, any boosts welcome, just message me in game and you will have a fun no pressure time playing the game, while making good friends along the way. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We are currently full, but please still register your interest with us if you can do spire to second boss "Frog" and score 1000+ in tourney each week and want to reap all the rewards in a friendly helpful environment. Just drop me a message in game.