• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elves Playground is looking for active players

Rose of the South

Adventurer
Hi, Elves Playground is looking for 5 active folk who enjoy taking part in the Adventures, Spire and Tournaments. and who play more than once a week, are at level Fairies or higher, I'll even consider a merger of a small fellowship of around 5 fellows. Our rank is 165, so if you wish to grow your cities with and gain a higher score, I recently discovered pretty much all of the f/ship were having non boosted goods as well and they were all at high levels, it was a case of having to throw the rules out or completely disband the F/Ship, so if a f/ship with no rules just wanting everyone to participate in all activities, join us, or leave me a message,

Last edited:

Elf Yoda

Novice
Hi Rose of the South

I’m looking for a new fellowship. One that is activ, supports others and trades regularly.

I have 68037 points, moving on to the Orcs soon and am active at least twice every day

Elf Yoda

Rose of the South

Adventurer
Hi Rose of the South

I’m looking for a new fellowship. One that is activ, supports others and trades regularly.

I have 68037 points, moving on to the Orcs soon and am active at least twice every day

Elf Yoda
Hi Elf Yoda, I have sent a message to your inbox. I hope you accept. :)

Rose of the South

Adventurer
Elves Playground is looking for 5 active players, who are at level Fairies or higher that enjoy all parts of the game, if that is you please message me in game.