1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Elvenar's HTML5 client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Feyth

Feyth Seeker

OK Thanks Dizzy :)

2. Raeat

Raeat Adventurer

What in the world just happened? The game ground to a crawl - as in unplayable.

I just had to disable HTML5 in the game options. The game is still slower, but at least marginally playable.

3. Canopus

Canopus Dreamer

For those that are finding things slower using HTLM5 check the Performance tab in your browser to see if hardware acceleration is turned on, default is normally off. If it has Use System Settings checked then uncheck it and it should change to Use Hardware Acceleration. If you have a good graphics card that supports it then its internal RAM and proccessor should help.
    For the last three or so months I've been using HTLM5 on a new gaming laptop and only the other day realized Hardware Acceleration was not turned on in my browser so did so and the improvement was noticable.

m4rt1n and Wowwie like this.
  4. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Shaman

Thank you, very helpful. :)

5. Prince Mick

Prince Mick Alchemist

Thanks, that seems to be working for me, previously I could not get the game to play using HTLM5 on google, whereas it would play on Firefox.