• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Wordsearch - Terry found a friend.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
Question - it is unclear what one needs to submit as an entry to the contest... A scan or graphic with the searched words selected? The anagram solution? Both?

Stucon

Illusionist
using all the words you need to find, there is a rather special anagram
Culture - Kite Outpost - Ranger - Unurium - Fire Phoenix - Observatory - Orcs - Red Panda Master Unleashed Unit Upgrade - Oracle of Fortune - Simia Sapiens - Mana - Rainbow Unicorn
An anagram of over 100 letters.
Can I venture to suggest that this is an error!
Anagram 1. A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase (https://www.thefreedictionary.com)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Perhaps we should just look at some of the letters. Unclear at this point, so whoever gets it right now is a one in a million star.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello My Fiends!!

Right... Hyphen has been added just in case someone actually ventured forth to look for RedPandaMasterUnleashedUnitUpgrade...

In addition! The Anagram is not over 100 Letters. We would never be that Evil! :cool: (or would we...)

No the Anagram is 13 Letters Long (1 letter from each word you have to find) - The announcement has been amended to include this now!

You can submit a Screenshot of the Wordsearch with the words you find, and of course include the Answer from the Anagram!

Thank you my Dears!!

Good Luck :D

Herodite x

Stucon

Illusionist
Perhaps we should just look at some of the letters. Unclear at this point, so whoever gets it right now is a one in a million star.
Nice try @BlouBlou. Nowhere near enough zeroes. Some where above 150 (zeroes). A BIG number

Laurelin

Sorcerer
....just in case someone actually ventured forth to look for RedPandaMasterUnleashedUnitUpgrade...
Aww... so I have to STOP looking for one of those? I was really hoping that the next Event would have them as a new prize! Bah, humbug.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Haha, Stucon, my eyes get blurry looking at so many zeroes and my name is not exactly BlouBlou :)
I was called 'SkyRaider' once. Changes the whole landscape and unsettles the nerves when that sort of thing happens. :)

A rose by any other name does not smell sweetly. :p

m4rt1n

Adept
Solved the wordsearch but the anagram currently has me completely stumped, unsure whether it is a word, phrase, game related, uses the first letter or any letter from each of the 13 in the grid. o_O

m4rt1n

Adept
Hello My Fiends!!

Right... Hyphen has been added just in case someone actually ventured forth to look for RedPandaMasterUnleashedUnitUpgrade...

In addition! The Anagram is not over 100 Letters. We would never be that Evil! :cool: (or would we...)

No the Anagram is 13 Letters Long (1 letter from each word you have to find) - The announcement has been amended to include this now!

You can submit a Screenshot of the Wordsearch with the words you find, and of course include the Answer from the Anagram!

Thank you my Dears!!

Good Luck :D

Herodite x
Any 1 letter from each word or the first letter of each word?