• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Wish List

DeletedUser1685

I've been playing for a bit over a year now, and wanted to put a little wish list together.

1. Clans are quite small at 25 max pop. Which is fine, but the clicking for Neighbourly Help is a bit too much. Neighbourly Help being one of the drawcards for joining a clan, it should be a bit easier. Not least because of that annoying page refresh lag when going through page 2 and 3 of your clan, where you end up clicking on the front page again and going to a clan member you have already done. Quite annoying.

1.1. Be able to identify building types you want helped. So, you have three fields; Culture, Main Hall, Builder's Hut. You put them in order as you would like help to come in, in some new option field, dialogue box. Which would also save on the klutzy renaming your city technique of; B-MH-C Gondor, etc...

1.2 When players want to Help you in the clan they click on your name, and provide help from a drop down box, or with a new button that says Help. The Help is automatically done, without the player needing to Visit, which with big cities can be annoying as you wait for the city to load, or randomly click some hand symbol which shows up first, which is what I normally do, before I go to the next clan member.

1.3 Clan Trade Alliances. Because clan max size is so small, and I can understand why that is, perhaps it would be possible to allow a clan to have clan alliances. Perhaps 1-3 other clans which a clan leader can click and would allow penalty free trading, as long as the other clan leader clicked your clan too.

Thanks!

Oh, forgot to mention...

1.4 Clan History records.

Clan member last logged in date/time.
Which date a clan member reached a certain Age
Which date a clan member built a certain Wonder

Little things like that, which provide more of a diary, or journal feel, rather than just a ranking number.

1.5 Trade Notifications to be separate from other Notifications. If a lot of trades go through at once, all the other notifications get bumped off the end of page 9, which can mean I end up losing doing Neighbourly Help trades with other regular players, and they probably assume I've stopped playing.

1.6 Prices in real dollars are hard to come by, and I'm too lazy to work them out, but I'd probably buy some land tiles if I knew roughly how much they cost in real Australian dollars. Without a clear price I just assume things are expensive.

1.7 I would really love a city rebuilding tool, of any sort. Even just a bag tile I could throw buildings in to make some space so I could reorganise my city. This would allow people to spend more time on the design part of cities. Contests for best looking cities could more easily be a thing then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1650

I too would especially like to see 1.7 in your list!

DeletedUser441

In my experience it doesn't matter what you ask as your preferred neighbourly/fellowship help choice. I had "Culture Please" as my city name for ages but people still did as they wished by motivating my builders or donating coins to my Main Hall.

As for 1.7 , this has been asked for on previous posts to no avail :(. I wait for more expansions myself , so get scouting or buy premiums people :).

If you want less trade notifications then make bigger trades :D.

DeletedUser1685

I don't think naming your city helps much at all, for me I hit the hands as they appear, and they appear much sooner than the rest of the city, so I have to get to know how that person's city is laid out before I can pick the building they want. It takes time to cater to specific requests and that time is precious. So I can understand why many people don't bother looking for specific buildings.

DeletedUser3337

My current strong wish are....NO MORE STREAM ERROR

Oh please Holy Elvenar Gods, do make this happen as my nerves can not take it anymore.
... light up the cities on the worldmap of those players who have visited you, howbadat?