• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Support

DeletedUser

As we all know, people like to complain and often forget to utter praise, so I'd like to praise Elvenar support. I submitted a ticket this morning and not only received a reply almost instantly - the matter was also resolved very quickly and I got another message letting me know this. I don't think I've ever received an answer from a support team so fast, often one gets no answer at all or it takes days ;) Great work!

DeletedUser3

Dear Slotharingia,

On behalf of the support team, thank you for your kind words! We aim always to answer tickets in a timely manner and are glad to have been able to meet the mark on this occasion :)

I have to say also that the speed of resolution of the issue is down to our development team, and not to the support team. The development team were already working on resolving the issue which had arisen following a hotfix this morning and thus it was able to be resolved extremely quickly.

I will pass on your thanks both to our support team and development team :)