• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Storylines

DeletedUser9074

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is compilation of the quest and event storylines published anywhere? In my hurry to get on with the next quest I often forget to read the story behind it and even when I do think to read it I can't always keep the story in my head. I am fairly new to the game and realise there is also wealth of stuff I have missed. It occurs to me that with the superb artwork in the game an illustrated story book would be fun to have. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser9074

I guess that means the answer is no then. That's a shame.

Julian

Sorcerer
The story line they have is so weak it would be better if they didn't bother with it. Thought the Frankenspleen story was hopeless.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
The story line they have is so weak it would be better if they didn't bother with it.

I disagree. The stories add to the atmosphere and I do appreciate them. Instead of giving up on them, I wished they put more effort in making them original and interesting.

And I love the idea of having a storybook. I'm afraid that we won't get that from Inno, we would need some volunteers...