• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Elvenar refreshing fix.

DeletedUser3542

Ok i have been playing another huge online game for over 4 yrs with no problems i also watch full movies and do lots of stuff error free but since joining Elvenar i keep having this refreshing issue it's been driving me nuts as it has to reload the game several times an hour. it's the only problem i'm having on the internet everything else runs sweet so know its not my system, i have googled the error and seen various fixes and tried them all but it still does it.. soooo i thought as i'm on google chrome i would try running Elvenar on an incognito page and wow it works real fine, been on a while now and not one refresh.. seems for now i'll stick to using incognito and over the weekend i'll try to run the problem to ground.. so if you are having the same refreshing problem give chrome incognito a try it can't hurt and i hope it gives you a good smooth error free game time as it's giving me..not so much a fix but a workaround for now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
I play on Firefox, the latest version and have encountered no such errors, so maybe it's related to the Chrome browser.

cwgiii

Shaman
since joining Elvenar i keep having this refreshing issue i
Are you having the problem where a message comes up stating something like the system could not process your request? OR, are you having the problem where the Elvenar screen just locks up and you have to manually close the browser and re-open? I ask because I used to have the first version occasionally, but since the latest update, I am getting the later issue constantly. Like you, no problems with anything else on my computer or any other sites, just with Elvenar. When I reported the new issue, the help desk indicated that no one else was seeing it and gave me the suggestion to clear out my FLASH Cache, in addition to my browser Cache.

DeletedUser3542

This is the one error message i get mostly but only when playing Evenay not at any other time..

Google Chrome can’t display the webpage because your computer isn’t connected to the Internet.

ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
but i do get this error which mostly ties in with the other I do get the error the system could not process your request i don't think the problem lies with the game though i think its flash although i'm using the latest flash player Version 26.0.0.131 and again everything else works fine whatever i'm doing on the internet. I will try Firefox and see if that works better and let you know how that goes..

DeletedUser3542

I play on Firefox, the latest version and have encountered no such errors, so maybe it's related to the Chrome browser.

Thank you M4rt1n i have been running firefox for 3 hours and no issues at all, seems it's chrome not working so well for me but does for others..:)