• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Recipe Competition!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Elvenar Recipe Competition.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'll leave this one to the cooks....already got me an Inno apron and the diamonds someone else can use...... :p

Sir Derf

Adept
Suggestion for the benefit of the faint of stomach...

Could we please separate out the entries from Orc chefs into their own thread?

Jake65

Sage
Suggestion for the benefit of the faint of stomach...

Could we please separate out the entries from Orc chefs into their own thread?
I remember a delicious sounding dish being mentioned at the end of the orc chapter.
I think it contained diced fairies :D

Sir Derf

Adept
That's an interesting nuance I hadn't considered, since I only participate on a single forum.

Do these contests run in parallel on the different fora? If, so, I feel slightly cheated that, for these creative contests, I don't get to see the winning entries from the other fora. :(

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Mistress Morgan along your journey you will see many recipes popping up :D

Examples of these are Strawberry Beer, Purple Tea, Savvy Soup!! So a variation of these is most welcome!! Alternatively, you are more than welcome to create something unique using Sweets OR Savouries that screams/oozes/epitomises Elvenar!! We shall leave it up to you and we look forward to your Creation! :)

Good Luck!

Herodite.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
I'm a newbie so probably a dumb question: ingredients from the game? I don't understand...
everything that is used to create something else in the game is an ingredient.
For example Orc Dung, poison arrows or even wizard apprentices or fully schooled necromancers, could be an ingredient.

Sir Derf

Adept
Girl Scout: Is this made from real lemons?
Wednesday: Yes.
Girl Scout: I only like all-natural foods and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they’re real lemons?
Pugsley: Yes.
Girl Scout: Well, I’ll tell you what. I’ll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?